Chapter 3 Eyeliner... Really?

Johan's POV

I woke up to having nothing in my arms i was pretty confused on- (wait DID HE GET KIDNAPPED shit shit shit shit shit) i ran to the bathroom to speed run my fucking morning to see someone was already in there.

"AHHHHHG DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!" I blankly looked at him

"... what?" I blinked and looked at the sink

"Eyeliner... really?"

"So what i use eyeliner do you have a problem with it? Oh by the i took your shirt since my clothes are at home so yeah thanks for letting me borrow it i guess" I'd be lying if i said he didn't look good in my clothes but is it alright to fall in love with your best friend

"No nothings wrong with wearing eyeliner it's just..."

"Its just what? "Girly"? Cause if so i don't care and you can fuck off"

"Surprising to see you at most men to wear eyeliner.."

"Do i look bad in it?"

"No?"

"Then it was made for me to fucking wear"

"Alright Alright no need to get-"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who is it!"

"ZACK ITS ME MIRA AND DANIEL AND JAY LET US INNNNNNNNN WE WANNA MEET YOUR FRIEND PLUS COULDN'T FIND YOU AT HOME SO OPEEEEEN"

"Johan your names gonna be Yonhue for now and get dressed" i didn't notice i was half naked

"Oh okay... but would i need to disguise my self first before we meet?"

"Yeah just put some wig on and change your voice"

"Hah bold of you to assume that i have wigs"

"Well then what do you have?"

"Glasses"

"Well then hurry that fuck up and dress yourself so that Mira don't recognize you"

"Okay"
[le time skip brought to you by Bokuto's fat ass]

Once i opened the doors they somehow calmly came inside?????????

"Zack what took yall so-long to open the door?" I was pretty concerned on about how his friends work because the blonde and bowl cut are talking to each other but blonde and isn't speaking so how is bowl cut understanding him????????

"Wellllll........ this is Yonhue and Yonhue these are my friends..... i guess"

"Im Mira nice to meet you!" She had a big smile plastered on her face i wonder why she some how don't recognize me.

"Im Daniel and this is Jay" the both of them smiled

"Well you already who i am but I'm Yonhue and nice to meet you guys to plus how do you two talk to each-other?"

"I don't know its just a feel you know?" Jay just nodded. Well damn might as well you two start fucking dating because yall know each other realllllll well then

"So how long have you two known each other?"

"Not long really i just transferred here"
Hol up he said they don't about each-other as much then how the fuck are yall- you know what nvm this is fucking- A green tea was placed in front of all of us.