Chapter 1

(This happened before Quad drive and quad strike)

It has been a long day for Aiger. Being able to see other bladers have fun and grow strong, every one of them.

It's been a year since the ultimate tag team series and the twins are officially part of the blading legends.

The twins are more than happy to stand alongside them.

Meanwhile, Aiger was walking a familiar path toward a certain building.

It was the Wild Bey gang hideout.

This was the first place he went to find Fubuki. He was glad that he met a lot of good friends here.

He was about to leave the place when he heard someone call out his name.

"Hey, Aiger wait up!" they belong to none other than cap'n, his closest friend.

"Cap'n, it's been a while." He then gives him a small smile.

"It's only been a few months. Did you miss me that much?" he said while teasing Aiger.

"Hmph! Quit it cap'n! You're the one who missed me since you brought that up." Aiger crossed his arms as stood with pride.

In cap'n eyes, it was like a normal thing he does. And adorable too.

"Hey, before you leave Japan with the rest, why don't we hang out for a bit?" Ranjiro said.

He is going to miss Aiger. Being a legendary blader must be tiring.

So at least one little outing with his closest friend. Maybe just this once.

"Yeah sure. Let's go!" Aiger said as he raises his fist into the air.

"If we buy anything, that's on you Aiger."

"Yeah yeah. But you better share your half."

"You got it pipsqueak."

Ranjiro then proceeds to pat Aiger on the head.

Time skip ⏩

This place was very busy. A lot of people are going in both directions, cars going here and there.

The two were walking on a busy side walking just beside some shops and a road on the other side.

The two happily chat with each other and the sun was giving an orange sky above.

"Then Tobisuke told me everything that Gumita did."

"He was right about the burst finish though. I feel bad for her."

Man, he wished he saw that while the battleship cruise was still on the voyage.

"I'm still in touch with them. But they have their own thing at the moment."

After Ranjiro said that, he looked a little out of place. The team was still together, but they have their things to worry about.

"It would be nice to see all of them again. Laban, Xavier, Hae jin, Fubuki, heck even Souh. Everyone."

Aiger felt a little sentimental, and something off. Missed them all that's for sure.

Not so much Souh ok? He wished they would have a battle right now.

But no

Not yet...

"I know how you feel Aiger your not the only one who misses them too."

".........!"

"Hm? Aiger? Aiger!"

"AIGER!!!"

He didn't know what was going on or what was happening.

He didn't remember what he did.

Everything was blurry.

The last thing he heard was Ranjiro screaming his name.

".............cap'n?"

He let the dark void engulf his vision. That's all he remembers.

---------

"......"

"....er?"

"....Aiger?"

He shot his eyes wide open and got himself up when he heard a voice.

Instead of seeing who the voice belongs to, he got SAND in his eyes.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

He let out a scream of agony. (If you guys didn't do this with so much sand in your eyes. Pls stay away)

He started crying out loud as he rubbed his eyes to get the sand out.

Wait.... crying?

"Aiger come here." he heard the voice much more now.

He still can't completely open his eyes but that familiar voice. He could never forget that voice.

"Mom?"

----------

So how's the story so far?

Should I continue this or put it in the trash collection?

Pls, comment your answer I need it pls...