Chapter 4

Episode 1 - Time to go Turbo!

valt's POV

It's time for a new generation of Beyblade!

Old man Raul told me about a guy named Taiga Akabane, the creator of the Turbo bey.

"This forest is huge! How can people get through the— oh, never mind" There was a sign on the side of a giant fallen tree.

Straight ahead and to your left

"Alright, let's go!" And when I took the first step forward I slipped and fell on my right.

"OohhhhhaaaAAHHHHHHH"

I was sliding down and I notice Valtryek in front of me.

"VALTRYEK!!!!" I got'em. But I fell again. But, I got caught on a net.

"❔ "

I sat up and looked around me and I saw another sign.

People sometimes slip and fall right here so I set this up for safety reasons. You're welcome 🙂

'Huh. Entirely a setup... I'm good with that.

There was a rope ladder on the side and right below me was a steep path of rocks. I would fall right there and break Valtryek.

I got down and followed the signs.

After a short walk, I saw a beautiful waterfall with stones I can hop onto the other side.

Time skip ⏩

Finally, I'm here!

No One's POV

He arrived at a small farm and a house. There were several metal statues. Three of them look like they were made by someone skilled

and there's one that has a square head it looks like it's holding a stick.

"Hello! Is anyone here?"

Upon yelling like that, Naru heard him along with Kana.

"Hi there. What brings you here?" kana asked him.

"I came here for someone named Taiga Akabane. Can you tell me where he is?"

He got closer for them to hear and not a single energy was lost.

"Who's looking for me?" Taiga came out of the barn and saw the three of them.

"Me. The name Valt Aoi"

"Pleasure to meet you"

"I need your help with something. I'd like for you to evolve my bey Valtryek!"

"Evolve?" he questioned him.

"Yup, old man Raul says you're a great bey trainer. So asking you to help me out was a total no-brainer," he told him.

"Raul huh? Figures that sounds just like something he'd say" he said with an expression that I can't explain.

"Anyway, you're the guy who made the very first turbo bey ever right?"

'Wouldnt that be Achilles? And where is Aiger?' Naru thought to herself. He's been gone the whole morning.

"And from what Raul told me, everything you've been saying is about to come true. We're getting super close to the turbo generation!" he continued.

"Turbo generation huh?"

"I want you to make valtryek the world's strongest turbo bet!"

'This kid...'