Chapter 3

-------------

Age 5

His journey starts

Age 6

Little Naru was trying to get close to Aiger because he was holding her favorite toy.

He was doing this to teach her how to walk. Being the big brother he is, he wants to see what she learns from him.

She was crawling but soon she tried to stand on two feet.

Aiger's eyes widened. Not expecting to do that too soon. She was about to land her first step, but she tripped on one of her toys.

Aiger scrambled to her as fast as he can. He got her just in time.

"*sigh* I need to be more attentive," he said and looked at her.

She was biting the toy he was holding not paying attention to him at all, grabbed the toy, and accidentally hit him.

'Be more like a mom in the future. Got it

Age 7

The family was having a picnic and Naru can finally walk.

The two were playing with a freebee until Naru threw it a little too hard.

"I'll get it!" he shouted and ran after it. The freebee landed near a group of kids surrounding something.

Aiger got the feesbee then he stopped when he heard something familiar.

He caught a glimpse of what they were doing. They were having a battle.

"Go! Ross!" "Go! Jax! Fight back!"

He saw them battling with the rest cheering for them.

"Excuse me, what's this game?" Aiger asked one of the kids, pretending to be clueless.

"Oh? You never heard of this?!" The kid looked at him in shock. "This is called Beyblade! It's an awesome sport played by everyone!"

After looking back at the battle and saw that one of the beys got burst.

"Jax with a burst finish. The Winner of this match is Jacob!"

Half of the crowd cheered while the other felt let down.

Time skip ⏩

It was getting dark and the family was heading home.

"Hey, dad? Can I have a Beyblade?"

He knows his work obviously, but they never talk about it because there is Aiger and Naru.

"Why the sudden question?" His father looked at him with a questionable look.

"I saw two people playing it at the park. I wanna join them too!" he said with a hint of joy.

"Sorry, Aiger you're still too young." he blankly said. He expected him to say that. And good for him, he has a backup plan.

"... Then... Can I have one on my birthday?" Aiger suggested.

'If this doesn't work then-'

"Alright, you can have one on your next birthday." his mom told him. "... Yes, you can have one..." then his dad said.

He looked at both of them shocked. He was not expecting that kind of response.

"Really?!"

"Yes"

Age 8

"Happy Birthday Aiger!"

They all said it at the same time as he blew out the candles.