Chapter 2

"Mom?"

------

No One's POV

When he washed his face at a nearby water fountain, with the help of his Mom, he could not believe it.

Once she put him on solid ground, he looked at the side of the water fountain, and there he saw his reflection.

He was a child. No. He TURNED back into a child!

He stood there, he was trying to process everything but his mind was blank. How then?

After that, he and his mom, Kana, walked out of the playground and are now walking back home.

After a solid 30-minute walk, they can finally see the house coming into view. There he saw his dad carrying a two-year-old Naru.

Time skip a few minutes later ⏩

"Aiger... why did you pick a fight with the children?" his mom asked.

"You're only 5 Aiger, picking fights at your age is not good." his father stated.

He remained silent while looking down. He did feel bad for his parents, making them constantly worried about everything he does.

Not only did he feel bad, but he was also confused. Why?

"You can tell us everything, what happened there?" his father questioned. He was getting worried.

He remembers this. This was the time he got picked on because he was playing at the sand pit alone while trying to imitate Achilles.

He opened his mouth to say something, but then he remembered when they got home.

He was upset and mad that he couldn't win the fight and was pouting and yelling the entire day.

'Wait a minute '

"T... t-they started I-it. They were making fun of me so I-I got mad and..... Fought." he said, with tears that were threatening to fall. And clenching his arms.

From what he remembers, he didn't stutter, he didn't look afraid while telling everything to his parents.

He then felt a hand on his head. He looked up and saw his dad with a small smile.

"It's good that you know what's good and bad, even when they pick on you, it's not right to fight them, okay Aiger" His reassuring words were enough to put a smile on his teary-eyed expression.

Aiger nodded his head still trying to regain himself.

His mom was holding Little Naru and smiling at them.

A few hours went by and Aiger was in the shed where he saw Valtryek in action. And almost hit him in the face.

He sat there, contemplating today which was getting him nowhere. He was there for a long time.

When night came he went inside and head to his room. Of course not without goodnight kisses from his parents. And natu gave him a small kiss.

He lay there wide awake, unable to sleep. What will he do now?

What is he supposed to do?

💡

Is the answer by chance, change?

He sat up knowing he won't be able to sleep because of thinking too much.

'Could that be the answer? I mean, it could be but then again for what? What do I change?'

.........

'The time line'

His eyes widened in shock. Really? Why though? Is it because of blading?

'That's it! All I have to do is change the way I was before I officially started blading.'

He laid back down and closing his eyes. Forcing himself to sleep with a big smile on his face.

He was excited for this.

What does faith have in stored for him?

Age 5: his journey of changing starts now

-----------

I remade this part because it restarted and I had to write again after a few hours.

We had math today my head hurts and I'm gonna sleep now