*Authors Note*

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL FANGIRLS! I'm sooooo sorry if you thought this was a chapter!! I still have to write the new one so PLEASE be patient! I just wanted to discuss a few things.

1st: some of the people who read heard of this story via the twitter account {xLarry_Girlsx}. I wanted to let you know that that account NO LONGER EXISTS! I deactivated it and it's a long story so I don't feel like explaining. So, if you did follow that account and get updates about this story from there, I apologise! Go follow my other account @TheTommoxxxxx. That one still exists and I give updates about my fanfic on there. SO GO FOLLOW @TheTommoxxxxx!!!!!!

2nd: In this story, the main character, Lily Walker, has leukaemia. Now, I don't know ANYTHING about leukaemia. I wanted to say sorry about the fact that all of the medical discussion probably make NO sense. Everything I say probably is not correct. IM SORRY I DON'T HAVE LEUKAEMIA AND DONT KNOW ANYONE WHO DOES!! So sorry if those parts make no sense. Just go along with it and pretend that's actually what would happen if someone had leukaemia.

3rd: IF YOU READ THIS STORY PLEASE GO READ MY OTHER (Niall) STORY!! IT CALLED IT'S GOTTA BE YOU! PLEASE READ IT!!

Last (but definately not least!): This story, and my other one, basically have like no reads. I have like no followers. I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU WHO FOLLOW ME AND READ MY STORIES!!! Just to make that clear. Buuuuuut I would like, no no LOVE, to have more readers. So PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'm BEGGING you, if you read and like this story, PLEASE spread the word about it! Twitter, tumblr, pinterest, ANYTHING! Please let others know about this story! If more people read, I will update faster!!! AND you're comments mean the world to me so PLEASE comment and if you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments!!!

So sorry if you thought this was a chapter, I'll try to write more soon and update as fast as I can!! I LOVE YOU ALLLL!!! :) xxxxx