Chapter 15

Amber's POV
We both looked at each other and smirked, nodding as we approved our plan. Tyler had suggested we grab some water guns from the shed and fill it up with the the water from the lake. He lent me his shirt because u didn't want to spoil Jennifer's clothes in the process of our master plan. So here I was standing wearing Tyler's shirt, some skinny jeans and my converse, holding a water gun filled up with gunky lake water.
"You have the keys right?" Tyler asks, filling up a mini water gun and tucking it into his jeans.
"Yes." I nodded, smirking at we both thought of. I had calmed down a little after Tyler told me about this scheme. You see this is why we're best friends. He locks up his cabin and we slowly crept to my cabin. He had called Josh and told him that I'd be staying the night so they wouldn't expect me. We waited until every single one of lights went off, and when it did we snuck behind the wall of my shed.
"You know I never thought that we'd be doing this again." He chuckled as his eyes sparkled.
"Last time we did this to our parents and we both got banned from seeing each other and grounded for a week." I laughed recalling the memory.
"Good times." He agreed glancing at me.
"Ready?" I questioned evilly.
"Ready." He smirks, confirming that we can start our scheme. I crept to the door and stocking the key in as quietly as I could. I cheered mentally as I managed to do it properly without dropping the key it making a noise. I looked back at Tyler and he gave me a thumbs up. Look ninja spies we tiptoed to where the rooms were.
"Alright you take left and I take right." I tell him and he nods. I account what rooms were on the right. Billy, Josh and Liam and on the left was the rest of the boys.
"Wait!!" I whisper yell.
"What!!" He furrows his eyebrows. I then remember about the two bullhorns I had placed in my pocket.
"Take one." I toss him one and he grins.
"1.......2......3....." I opened the door and loaded the gun. Who's room was this? Oh right, Billy's. I smile evilly and tiptoed to his bed. I heard the sound of Tyler's bullhorn and that was my signal to blow mine. Pressing the button the bullhorn went off. Billy stirred and his eyes popped open.
"RISE AND SHINE!!!!" I yell shooting the yucky water all over his face and all over him.
"What the hell." He muttered, still a bit groggy.
"You just wet yourself!!!!" I grinned shooting water at his crotch. I can make out his scowl, as he tumbled off the bed and realised what happened. I squirted at him again, laughed and ran out of his room.
"AMBER!!!!!" Opening the next door, Josh's room. I chuckle stepping closer to his bed. Swinging off his bed covers I blew the bullhorn and sprayed him.
"What th-" I kept on shooting water at him.
"And that's for selling my soul to the devil!!!" I narrow my eyes and drenched his hair because his hair is special to him.
"YOU GET BACK HERE!!!!!" Josh yelled after me, as I escaped out to the next room. Swinging open Liam's door, I kicked him out of bed and shot water on his face.
"Dude." I sprayed him again.
"Quit-" I sprayed him again using full blast. He spit water out of his face and gave me a cold look. I chuckle.
"My work here is done." I spray him one more time and then ran out to meet Tyler. He was doubled over in laughter and that's when I broke into laughter as well.
"Let's go." Tyler grinned as we were just about to leave. I opened the door and there stood a very wet Tyrel.
"Going somewhere?" Me and Tyler looked at each other and smirked at each other and then drenched him even more.
"Mission accomplished baby."
"You know it." I grin, placing the water gun down and untying my hair.
"There they are!!!" Someone bellowed.
"Oh shit." Tyler muttered.
"RRRRUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!"

I absolutely love water fights!!!!PLZZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!😀