Chapter 20

Amber's POV
As soon as we arrived at our house, I ran out of the car faster than the speed of light. I wanted to go punch something. Actually, I want to murder him. Non stop damn annoying me since the moment we got in that car!
The rest of the time, he wouldn't quit bothering me. I had told him to "Screw off" so many times, but his response was, "I'd rather screw you." That earned him a slap from me, a glare from Josh, and a groan from Dylan.

I threw myself on the bed, snuggling up to the warmth of my soft blankets. As I let the events of this lake trip saunter through my head, my eye lids beginning to close.
"Roomie!" Billy greeted, strolling into my room. Oh no. I turned my back to him, throwing the sheets on top of me.
"Aw, is the Sleeping Beauty tired?" He asked in a baby voice, pinching my cheek and laying down on the bed. Well, at least I get the joy of kicking him off. So I kicked him off.
"Even half asleep you can still injure me." Billy muttered, rubbing his back.
"Get out." I mumbled, throwing a pillow that he caught with ease. I cursed. Damn him and his athletic skills.
"Wow. You really don't want me here." He notes, amused.
"No, really Einstein?" I mock gasped. This dimwit.
"But we're roomies." He whined.
"We're not roomies." I grumbled, making quotation marks with my fingers. He laid down on the bed, and frankly, I just didn't have enough of strength in my to shove him off.
"See, this isn't so bad, princess." He smirked, opening his eyes to look at me.
"Touch me and you'll end up in a body bag." I said firmly, closing my eyes.
"Sweetheart, don't be a kill joy. We all know you'd want to blow-"
"Sorry, I can't put small objects in my mouth. I'll choke." I scoffed, as he went quiet.
Score for Amber!!!

"Rise and shine." I was hit with a pillow. The fuck? Who the hell comes here in the middle of the night, and hits me with a pillow. Muttering some in incoherent words, I tried to get back to sleep.
"Amb! Get up! It's me and Kelli!" Ohhh. So that was Emma. Well, now I know who to kill for waking me up at night!
"It's not night." Kelli chuckled.
"Be quiet and let me sleep." I protested, as the covers were pulled off of me. I shot up, looking around for the idiot who stole my blanket.
"And that's how you wake up my little sister." Josh smiled smugly at me. That jerk! They laughed as Josh triumphantly scooted out of the room.
"You want to go to the beach today?" Emma asked, sitting beside me on one side of the bed.
"I just want to sleep." I argued. They know I hate being woken up. But yet they do it anyway. Gotta love friends, huh?
"C'mon, you love the beach, right?" Kelli insisted, as I was about to fall back to sleep.
"But we can go later!" I persisted.
"It's 12 o clock." Emma informed me.
"You know the beach gets crowded." Kelli whined. I grumbled something under my breath, and got up from the bed.
"I'm up. Now what?" I questioned. Kelli rolled her eyes.
"You get dressed, idiot." She said, shoving me into the bathroom. Why must they wake me up so early!
Whatever. I started to get ready. I brushed my teeth and all that jazz, and I placed on my outfit. Grabbing my bag, I shoved essentials in there. Strolling downstairs, I saw Emma talking to Tyrel. Kelli was talking to Billy. I pity the girl.
"So, you ready to go to the beach?" asked Liam.
"Wait, you're coming too?' I groaned.
"Still don't like us, sweetie pie?" Billy smirked.
"Ding ding ding, we have a winner!" I sarcastically clapped. Billy glared at me, but then returned to Kelli who was as red as a tomato. Great. What an ego booster for that bastard. I huffed, digging through the fridge.
"Let's go. It's already late." Josh told us, checking his watch. We nodded, as we walked out the door. What a trip this is going to be.

What do you think is going to happen at the beach??!! PLZZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!😀