Emperor x reader Smut~♡

"No." 

That was the only word that was spoken from the yellow haired inkling. Emperor averted his eyes and blushed. 

"Cmon' it'll be fun for the both of us~" you purred. You played with the hem of his pants. You finally got Emperor to give in. 

You pulled Emperor's boxers down and looked at his dick, before you got on your knees and began to lick his tip. Emperor bit his lip, trying to suppress a moan. You began to deep throat him. This pushed Emperor to his breaking point as he let out a soft moan. "Y-y/n~" Emperor moaned out in pure bliss. 

"Look at me while I suck you, Emperor." You said with a teasing smirk. He just couldn't find it in himself to disobey you, he looked down and his gaze met yours. Emperor continued to blush, this time even harder. If that was possible. 

You could see Emperors lip tremble, as he was still trying to suppress his moans. Probably for the sake of prince. You licked under his girth, making him plead "Y/n please~" He whined. "Please what~" you smirked. "P-please stop teasing me~" You looked at him with pure lust filling your eyes "Okay just because you asked~" 

This still wasn't enough for you, though. You wanted to hear Emperor moan with pure ecstasy, and watch as he lost himself in front for you. You could tell he was getting closer and closer with each passing second. Even then he still barely let out the tiniest whines and whimpers. 

"Don't hide you sweet noises from me~" you purred. Emperor hit his breaking point with these few words. He let out a moan of pure bliss and spilled his warm seed into your mouth. "Y-yn~" He moaned the only coherent thing he could say was your name. You stood up and dusted yourself off. 

"Next time I'll get some pleasure out of this too~" you cooed. This left Emperor pretty exited for "next time"