𝙜𝙮𝙢𝙨. | 𝙯.𝙠

[numbers - temporex]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

y/n: "10...11...12..." I heaved under my breath, resuming my crunches after a 30 second stretch break.

A bodybuilder across from me was doing benches while another one beside him was doing curl ups, both of them concentrating on expanding their muscles naturally and slowly.

The gym was an interesting place, in my opinion. All sorts of people of all different shapes, sizes and age groups came in and out of this place with the same mindset. To get healthy.

I've been going to the same gym for about 8 years now, switching up my workout routine every now and then but it's pretty much been the same since I started going. I knew all the staff here pretty well and a handful of the gym's regulars but only one has really, really stuck out to me for a little bit now. He's only been going here for about a month now- and doesn't seem to be getting much progress muscularly despite him being so skinny- but listening closely to him workout is hilarious.

"Fuck this fucking pull-up bar, can't pull shit." He sneered one Sunday morning during his first week at the gym. "I swear to fucking God this dumbbell is heavier than fucking balls" "This water is way too fucking creamy and murky, fuck that" "Fuck this thing is really hurting my fucking ass. Feels as if I'm riding fucking cobblestone! Stupid bitch."

He was definitely one angry and critical person but man was he sexy. He had long, black wavy hair that flowed down to about his shoulders. He had a pair of some very expressive eyebrows, plump cherry lips, deep brown eyes. He always kept his hair up in a ponytail while he exercised but the one time I saw him take it down, running his slender, boney fingers through his hair...

I never spoken to him, let alone known his name but I felt like it was something exotic.

Something that started with a Z.

I personally think that anyone's whose name is so unique and original that it isn't very common amongst others is automatically sexy in my book. But sometimes, basic names can be really attractive too. Like... Miles or-

"Ow! Fucker, I swear I'll shove you into that fucking bench." The high cheekboned boy grunted, readjusting his grip on a weight he had hanging by his sides, catching one of the bodybuilders beside him attention. I sat up, turning my attention towards him. He was laying on his back on a bench, lifting 12 pound weights from his current position. I was convinced he was gonna drop one on his face or chest but I guess his coming to and fro from the gym has really paid off.

"What are you looking at," he shot at the bodybuilders across from him who were now both staring at him.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" One bodybuilder spoke up, who I believe went by Mark, setting his bulky metal weight down by his feet.