𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚. | 𝙢.𝙛

smut, not checked

[do you believe - deftones]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

y/n: "Halloween is in less than 3 days and we still don't have a costume." I said to Miles, staring at the small calendar perched on my nightstand while he brushed his teeth in our bathroom, getting ready for bed.

"So? We're not the ones going trick-or-treating, Simon and his friends are."

"I know but we have to go with them soooo we might as well get dressed up. Plus, your sister is still throwing her annual Halloween get together... Thingy and I feel bad for not going for the past 4 years." I emphasized, getting up to hold him from behind. "C'mon, please, it's only one night..."

Miles sighed, bending down to spit giving me the opportunity to squeeze his ass. "Oh- Mmm..." he hummed, looking back at me, grabbing my wrists and holding them up to his chest. "Okay, I'll dress up for you and do whatever you want," I giggled, clapping my hands together. Yippee!! "But what are we gonna be?"

"Hmm..." I looked around the room when the commercial playing ambiently on our TV caught my eye: Scream. Ghostface. "Ghostface and his victim..." I whispered, looking back up at him. He smirked, running his fingers through my hair nodding.

"Good choice." He whispered back, doing his best Ghostface. I giggled at the accuracy, burying my face into his chest.

the night of halloween

"Are you ready boys?" I called to Simon and his friends, knocking on his door as they got ready to go trick-or-treating.

"Yeah!" they all replied in unison, opening the door. 4 little pirates emerged from behind the door, dragging empty candy bags that are half their size by their feet. I smiled, screaming internally at just how cute they looked.

"Okay me and Dad will be ready in a second, super fast." The boys nodded, plopping down on the couch one by one. I walked back inside Miles and I's room putting on the rest of my costume (cheap, recycled remakes of clothing that was popular in the early 90's since I had done my makeup and hair about an hour ago) when I got a glimpse of Miles putting on his mask in the bathroom. He was wearing all black underneath the famous Ghostface cloak, specifically a pair of black of cargo pants I never see him wear and his black compression shirt he only wore when he worked out. It was so fucking sexy. I wanted to rip-

"What do you think would be more suitable for Simon's friends; knife or no knife?" Miles abruptly asked, pulling me out of my trance. He held up the cheap, plastic dagger that came with his Ghostface costume.