48

-one month later- (September)
Amaria💞
The last month has been the most best and blessing month this year.

Life was going great for me as of recently, me and Dave are going really well, our relationship is getting back on track and he is gaining my trust back. I just hope he is smart enough not fuck it up again.

I had just signed a deal with Roc Nation too. Many record labels wanted me to be signed to them but I chose Roc nation as I thought it would be in my best interest.

I've been working super hard too, I been in the studio everyday and my hair business has been sky rocketing.

I just put out a song called 'Girls need love'. It's doing so well too. Drake even reached out to my team about doing a remix to my song.

I had reached 3.5million followers on Instagram. People had fell in love with not only my talent and my music, but my fashion and personality.

I was in the best space in my life I had ever been. I am the closest to the meaning of true happiness.

-
I was out shopping with Dave picking an outfit for tonight. We was invited to an industry event tonight and is still didn't have a outfit.

"What if I just don't go" I said tired of shopping. "Hell nah, this will get ya name out there more" Dave said as I rolled my eyes. "My feet is sore" I complained. "You gotta give me a foot massage in the car" I said. "You gotta give me some pussy then" he said smirking as I rolled my eyes.

"Dave I'm tired" I said as he shrugged. "Ok I will think about it" i said as he chuckled. "I'm just playing with you mama, now hurry up and pick an outfit" he said, and I could he was also tired of shopping.

We continued walking around until I found the dress I liked. I picked it off the rack walking towards the checkout counter.

"Excuse me do I know you?" Some girl said stepping in-front of me, my eyebrows furrowed looking her up and down

"Excuse me do I know you?" Some girl said stepping in-front of me, my eyebrows furrowed looking her up and down. She was a tall thick light skin with blonde hair.

"Ion know you" I said crossing my arms. "Oh right your Davys new girlfriend" she said a I frowned "Who the fuck is Davy?" I said confused. "Dave east, Davy come here" she said calling out to Dave. I looked back at him as he was waiting by some rack on his phone and when he looked up he looked like he had seen a ghost.

"You haven't introduced us to each other yet" she said as Dave walked towards us. "Bitch who the fuck are you, and how do you know me" I said irritated.

"I'm Davys girlfriend" she said smiling. "Ex girlfriend" Dave said grilling her.

"Well bye" I said walking past her. I don't know what the fuck she was tryna do but I was not gon give energy into this rando bitch.

"Well she's rude" I heard her say to Dave. "Bitch the fuck is your problem, you telling me you his ex, but what is your point? Cause I don't care" I said as she frowned for a second and put on a fake smile again.

"I just had some information i think would be useful, the night you guys made up, I was living in his apartment. Before you came back from Atlanta he came running to me, and then when your baby died and you ghosted him he came running to me. You may think your the one he wants but it's really me. He always come back to me" she said cockily, I slapped her in the face.

"Don't you ever bring up my child again hoe" I said turning back around walking up to the counter and paying for my shit before walking out the store as Dave chased after me.

"Ari baby wait" he said as I ignored him getting in the Escalade where Otis waited for us.

He got in sitting next to me. "Ari, let me explain" he said touching my thigh as I ignored him.

"Ari, how the fuck we supposed to be together if every time we get in a argument you ignore me" he said as I looked at him and rolled my eyes cause he was right.

"It ain't a fucking argument, you lied to me. I'm done Dave, I can't so this relationship shit with you. All you do is lie and cheat" I said.

"Yo you can't keep throwing that cheating shit in my face every time you get mad, I'm trying to fix my wrongs but you still ain't moved on from it" he said.

"I can't be with you then, cause I can't get over it" I simply said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"So you running from ya problems once again, this what the fuck I mean Ari, we been doing so good this past month and as soon as their is a problem you wanna break up" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"How is this all of a sudden my fucking fault, your the one who lied" I said.

"How the fuck did i lie? I ain't lie about shit" he said as I looked at him like he was dumb.

"Nigga you ain't tell me about that bitch, the girl was living with you when you fucked me that night, which means I was the bitch you cheated on her with, omg I was the side bitch" i said realising this shit as I spoke.

"We was never in a relationship, she thought we were but we weren't. I just had her around to get my mind off you after you fucking left me to go through our baby's death by myself. That ain't lying, I just kept the truth from you and that my bad, but I ain't fucking lie" he said

"I know I fucked up with the both of you, I strung her along like a toy cause I didn't know how to deal with my emotions and I cheated on you like a idiot. But all of that is in the past, we gotta move on if we gonna make this work Ari. We gotta be on the same page" he continued.

"Fine but you gotta tell me every body you dealt with, I ain't never wanna be in public again and feel like a bitch has the upper hand cause she was with you" I said.

"Aight cool, you gotta do the same too" he said as I nodded.

"So... Um where y'all wanted me to drop you off" we heard Otis say as I started laughing.

I completely forgot he was even here and that we hadn't even moved from the parking spot.