miraculous ladybug

Just had this dream. Was really cool. Teddy:Adrian
Kai:Marinette
Kais bff:Alya.
______________________________________

We're in an assembly about something when Mr. Agrest transforms into hawkmoth. Everyone is locked in their chairs. The students have to play hide and seek. We have to find the special things the kwamis are linked to and some other random things. The adults are still non-movung but someone them are glowing. You have to avoid those. I find the snakes braclet and hide it in my back pocket. I look down and I'm in what I wore the day prior; black ripped jeans, black wind breaker, thick black coat , and black Levi's sneakers. I look besides me and notice the adult I'd still and step on th ear lap and hop from person to person. I get to the top of the stairs and go into the back room. It has a piano, sheet music, those colored tube things and a closet. I find a frozen still pollen and pick her up. I hear people bickering on the other side and I go lookkts Julica and rose. They see me and bolt off. I put the charms on the safe zone for all the idoms and I'm instantly portald back to my seat and everything is back to the way it was before. It happens again and I get to the room and turn around. The door gets knocked on and I go open it and it's Nino and Adrien. I slam the door and open it back up with a hot face. It's Nino and Adrien comes back into the frame with a tomato face.

"Yes?"

"We got told to come ask you questions for the school paper."

"Oh okay." That's my que. I step onto the soft carpet stage and start dancing and singing. Adrien comes up to me and holds me close to him. I drop on the floor and say;  'why is it that when I get something I have longed for for so long I reject it. Fuck it.' I get up and kissed him I almost instantly fall to the floor by the harness going up and me not being ready. I fall backwards and hit my head on the floor.

"Cut!" The director says. The harness pulls down my corset witch pulled down my dress and now I'm half naked. But the whole time my and teddy are making eye contact. I get up and he takes his coat off and Sheilds me. Emerson comes up to me and smirks, she helps me get everything back on. Me, Emerson, and teddy burst out laughing.

______________________________________
This was a fun dream.