bath tub

T.w.
Underage drinking
Cutting
Masking
Body hate
______________________________________
My parents have left for toning to go to a club and a heavy wave of depression hits. It pulls me in before I could think of swimming, and I let it.

I sigh and let myself take off my 'doing okay' mask. I let my neutral self be shown. I grab the remote and turn on an "oddly comforting playlist" which is just depressing.

I grab my hellfire mug and quietly walk to the alcohol cabinet. 'Hm let's try something I haven't layed my hands on. Of course it's gotta be open.' I grab the peach shnopps and pour about a shot into it.

I walk into the big bathroom in our one story house and turn the faucet on for the tub. I grab the mini table and put it next to the tub and place the mug on it.

I leave the bathroom and go to my room. I grab the razor thats in my desk drawer and admire it. 'I'm going to cut myself. But not so much to where I pass out. Just enough to have a few drops drip into the bath water.'

I grab a floor towel and my body towel from my bathroom. I go back into the big bathroom and plug the drain to gather some water. I place the blade under my mug, it having a cave bottom.

I strip myself of my clothes and look up into the mirror, gazing upon my body. 'I hate the way I have slight rolls on my ribs over lapping each other. I look down to my groin. I hate it but at the same time it makes me feel like I'm supposed to be. And finally my stomach, I don't like it.' I suck in my stomach and I look better but then it makes me hate my thoughts because I look fine, I look good. And I know it. The fact that I don't like a perfectly good body makes me mad.

I sigh and step into the boiling hot water. Letting my body get used to it before I step completely in. It burns but I ignore it and step in fully. I put my hands on the ledge, slowly lowering down into the burning water.

I sit in the tub fully and focuse on the hot pain on my legs, getting a bit of hurt from it. I enjoy the bath before grabing the razor and mug. I take a breath before taking a sip of the syrupy drink. Grimacing, I set the mug down and sigh. Focusing on the burn in alcohol before either fades.

I lay my arm into the water, then my leg. The first three cuts are slow and painful but no blood gets drawn. The next 15 are fast, painless, and long. I look at my wrist as the dark red paint  drips into the clear water. A drop lands and I can't help but admire the drop, it had turned into a Hollow circle. Kind of like a bracelet.

I take another sip of the schnapps, it burning a bit more since I actually had a sip and not what landed on my lips. I took another sip and grimaced again but it wasn't as bad.

I place my arm under the water and wipe the blood off with the blade and got out of the bath. The cuts not bleeding again for some unknown reason to me.

I dry off and slip on underwear and pj shorts along with a huge coat that smells like strawberry shortcake. I clean up my mess and grab the blad eand slip it into the waist band of the shorts. I grab my mug and set it down on the living room table.

I leave the living g room to go grab some baked chicken and I go back to the living room with hot sauce and ranch. I place my food down and go grab a water.

I get back to the livingroom and grab the remote to look for any new videos from either; Seth Borden, sam and colby/reacts, or kallmekris. I click on a sam and colby reacts video or cryptids.

My wrist doesn't bleed, my parents come home and I go to sleep. Having drank the schnapps while eating my chicken.
______________________________________