him

A pang hit the walls of my heart and I thought of him. His hair. His body. His voice. His beautiful eyes. Oh how I wanted him to be mine. But life doesn't work that way. You can't just will something to happen. I can't will so.eones feelings into existence. And he won't willingly be mine.

I'm sat on the couch listening to my sister in the other room while I play farm heros saga. I have to go to work in an hour, to clean an auto body shop. My fingers stop making matches and I can't stop my head from filling with thoughts of him. My face scrunched up with sadness.

'No, not in the living room. Do not cry over some boy.' My eyes don't listen to me and I feel tears slip onto my foundation. I get up and go to my room to lay on my bed, elf ears down like a cats. My eyes sting as I silently weap. Oh how I wish he was holding me but alas I wouldn't even be crying if I was with him.

Oh how I wish I could kiss him and sleep next to him. I would just be over happy If he spoke a word to me now. Oh how I wish his girlfriend would die. She's just his type and I'm not, but he is mine. Who once was a source of friendship is now a source of jealousy. She's perfect. Long soft hair, round spotless face, short stature. About 2 feet below him and a foot below me.

I'm not good enough for him. But once ago he liked me. We just never voiced our love for eachother. He is my first love but I am not his. I haven't done anything productive but illegaly drink. I almost want to go beg a stoner I know to just let me drink and smoke with him. But I can not. He has morals and he'd be outcast of his group.

'Fuck it.' I get up and grab a glass off of my desk and go into the kitchen. I grab a bottle of alcohol, I don't care waht it is, and I mix it with some ice tea from the fridge. I sip it at first but cringe at the prominent taste, I gulp it down and make another. I drink this one but not as fast. My head gets hot and I pick up my phone.

I click on the stones messages and text him.

'Yo, hey, can I drink or smoke with you? Or both?'

I send it and wait a couple minutes and i can tell he's on something cause he inst englishing.

'Um ya sure saun. Just come over now.'

'Okay omw.'
I put my phone down and go get my sister.

"Hey a friend wants to hang out could you drop me off at this street?"

She looks at it and agrees. I get to the street and see him waiting for me on a porch. 'Damn, steep hill.' I walk up the hill and meet up with him. We walk in and he places me down infront of a group of people and weed.

Someone hands me a joint and I inhale a little bit, hold it, then let it go.  I cough a bit but not too bad and pass it. It comes back around to me and I take a beep breath then inhale it again. This time it goes down alot smoother and I lean back. I lay my head on my stoner friends lap and eventually nodd off.

I wake up under a blanket on a couch and music on a low roar. I sit up and immediately flop back down and curl up due to a huge head ache. A whimper turns into a groan and I sit up, being more careful this time. There are less people here but they are all staring off into space. I look to were my head was at and see him with dazed eyes looking at the ceiling.

I nudge him and his head snaps towards me.

"I didn't know you loved him that mutch." He looks at me with pitty. I look confused.

"You sleep talk. You were Making full on sentences about him and crying aswell. Damn, if I didn't hear that i would have still thought you were someone who just wanted a quick fuck. But no, you actually care."

I blush and turn away. I stand up and start pacing around the coffee table.i stop and look at him.

"Pour me a drink."

"um no."

"What?

"I said no, you want it in Spanish nõ."

I go back over to him and plop down next to him, putting my head on his shoulder.

"What should I do. I have tried moving on. He loves her. He used to like me but there's no chance in hell he'd ever think of me like that again after her."

I tilt my head upwards to look at him. He's looking at me. I am the only one who'd willingly share a bed with him for sleep overs. The others told me he was a creep and liked to fuck whom ever but were like siblings teach other. And plus he doesn't generally fuck someone half his age. Me being 16 and him being 23.

"I don't know saun. I have never been inlove unless it was weed or alcohol." I groan and get up.

"You want McDonald's?" He nods and gets up. We head down to McDonald's  and find its closed. We turn to rite aide and grab snacks. We buy the snacks and head back up to his house to smoke some more.
______________________________________
Me Irl bout to turn to this to fix this exact problem.