Chapter 1: (The Golden Ticket)

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Date: "2/5/2023"

Timeskip 5 Years later, Present Day Otsutsuki Compound

Ashura POV

I then closed my journal and sigh to myself and lay down on my bed arm spread as it got me thinking of something. "It's been 5 years now, things hadn't changed all that much. It's still the same," I thought as I was looking at the ceiling.

The last 5 years had been hectic for us, we've completed 100 missions in just 5 months which is rare for the academy, and has been made a new record for the academy's achievement.

Then I thought of my friends now teammates and then Sera who is getting her music career in order and things are going well for her. I'm very happy for her. I've never seen her this happy before.

I then slowly drifted off to sleep

Fast Forward Morning

I woke in the morning as usual then go to my team's HQ near the academy on top of the St. Freya mountain.

And after that, I go to my classroom with Sera. "Early as usual huh?" Miss Luna said from behind us. She holding a stack of books and papers and so Sera and I help her with the books and paper. "Thank you. And could you please check if the classroom is well arranged," She said.

We did what she instructed, and then we waited for the lesson to begin. "So?... What were you doing since this past week, my thick British accent friend?" Sera said sitting beside me. "I was training the whole day. as usual," I said matter-factly.

And yet there's something on my mind. "Why am I being called here?" I thought.

I was already done with school but I was called here.

"Of course," She said already expecting my answer would be. "Anyways... What do you think about last month's exam?" She said. We finished our exam last month. "Nothing I can't handle," I said not very much worried.

After an hour later the class starts and begins Luna's combat lessons, while the lesson is ongoing the speakers went off. and came the voice of Eleanor. "Attention everyone. It's now the time to announce the winner of this year's exam," Eleanor said.

Luna halts the lesson as she stands and attention to listen to the speaker. "As I said before, the winner will be rewarded with a cash prize of 50,000k, and a free concert ticket," She said. my classmates then start to murmur amongst each other.

"Yet. I failed to mention what the concert band will be. And so here it goes..." She said. All of my classmates went silent. "Again. The winner will be rewarded with a cash prize of 50,000k and a free concert ticket of..." She said.

Then she stops for a moment. "The winner will be given a golden VIP ticket of a popular band, K/DA," She said

Then the classroom went wild, lots of screaming, and lots of cheering erupted. and I'm not kidding I could swear I could hear the whole academy screaming. 

The K/DA's leader Ahri a nine-tails, gumiho, as they say. She's the main vocalist, visual, and center. She stands over 5'5 feet tall and is 23 years old. She's the queen of the group. She was a famous teenage pop star but after five singles she took time to reinvent herself.

Sometimes has a very childish personality. When she isn't training or doing K/DA activities she is shopping, drinking tea with fashion designers, or hang around with the K/DA other member, or testing new beauty products out

And Voted one of the most beautiful faces in pop 

And loves to watch anime.

Then there's Evelynn the siren of the group the Lead Vocalist. she's over 5'4 ft tall and is 25 years old. She's been known as a Demanding Diva. She's also known for her uncompromising vision, rich voice, and "bad girl" attitude.

She values her friends and is very protective of the few people she is close to. and it was said that she's been romantically linked with several celebrities but never confirmed a relationship.

In reality, she was never in a relationship with any of those celebrities, and this was stated by her fans that she has always been single all those years. So that said those celebrities were all lying including the rumors by other people.

Kai'sa is the main dancer and vocalist of K/DA. She's over 5'6 ft tall and is 21 years old. It was said that she was the kindest one in the group she was always shy, and not a social person. She was a very compassionate and passionate person.

She's called the dreamer in K/DA by ahri. She spends hours coming up with choreography for K/DA because she believes every step must represent vulnerability and power.

And there's Akali the rebel. The Main Rapper, Lead Dancer, and Vocalist, Maknae(Youngest sibling) of K/DA. She's over 5'3 ft tall and is 19 years old. She is known to be the youngest member of the group.

And she was known for having a tomboy personality and a daring attitude. She makes performances next to other street performers in cities she visits.

She was discovered at the age of 15 at a rap infamous battle that went viral. She mixes Martial arts and the beats of her rap lyrics and has bold lyrical rap and punk ninja style. And despite her tough and punk look attitude, she is a good person.

K/DA is a popular band music group that had been around for 3-4 years and still is popular to this day, They attracted millions of people around the globe mostly in South Korea. Which is mostly obvious by now. 

Hours Later

After everyone had calmed down Eleanor then continue, she then said the top 10 of the exam. "The winner of the exam is... By draw... Ashura Eren Otsutsuki and Seraphine! Congratulations! Ashura and Seraphine, please go to my office to claim your reward," She said then she turns off the mic.

Seraphine then cheers out loud then hugs me. "Yes!" She said. 

The people in the room all looked at us with envy or jealousy while Luna looks at me smiling. However, there is one thing on my mind.

"Well, shit,"

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.