Chapter 3: (Moving In With The Idols)

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Date: "3/3/2023"

Ashura POV

After a week of meeting the K/DA girls Sera had been very happy about it. "At least you get to spend time with your Idols," I said as I sit down near her.

She had framed the autographed photo of the K/DA girls with all of them in one picture, she had the photo frame hung on the wall near her bed. "Yeah! It was a dream come true," She chirped. As she puts all of her notebooks inside her bag.

As it is still Monday morning we have classes today as the senior teacher has a meeting. So we have all been strictly instructed to just stay in class.

I sit down at my desk and as I was talking to Sera, our conversation is interrupted. "Otsutsuki! please get off your desk,"

Name: Kouki Amanogawa

A/N INFO: Kouki Amanogawa

A/N INFO: Kouki Amanogawa. The class president. Hunter Class: Hero Knight Paladin. The Hero guild leader. The righteous Hero everyone claims him to be, or at least he claims himself to be.

Great... I just slowly turn my head around to look at him my right visible. "What?" I said. He looks like I was the most misbehaving person. "I've been calling your name for a minute! Anyways. Get off your desk. it is not something to sit on," He said.

"It's my desk," I said flatly and just ignored him and just look at Sera who just shakes her head. "Don't ignore me! It is not proper of you to just do that," He said.

Okay, I was seriously getting annoyed, I repeated again. "It's my desk. It's not like I've been sitting at your desk. So fuck off would you?" I said very politely. "And don't interrupt my conversation, It's rude," I finished.

 "And don't interrupt my conversation, It's rude," I finished