Chapter 11: (Akali)

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Happy Birthday to me!

Date: "7/5/2023"

Days Later Saturday.

Ashura POV

It is now the day, today Akali and I are going on a date, but before that, I have to go to Eleanor's Office to sort out some things. And as I was going to my house I then took a shower and change my clothes

I am wearing, Black button-down sleeve polo collar shirt, Bright blue fade jeans, bandages wrapped around the fist to the forearm, Black Boots (A/N: The Same boots in Ashura's Clothes Chapter)

As I left the compound, I said goodbye to Penny and stepped into my car and after an hour Akali and I meet up. "Hey, Ashura!" She said.

She walked up to me and placed her arms around my neck, and fully kissed me on the lips

She walked up to me and placed her arms around my neck, and fully kissed me on the lips. "I miss you," She said. She then giggles a bit but I just chuckled. "I miss you too," I said.

I hugged her back she and I hop into my car. "So? Where do you want to go? Since I want to make it up to you," I said. She then thinks for a moment. "Well.. let's go to the mall!" Akali said. I nod and drive to the mall. 

When we arrived at the mall, Akali is giddy with excitement. "Let's go to eat at a Korean BBQ restaurant!" She said this as she snatched my hand and dragged me away. 

As she leads me to a restaurant we all pick our food that we can cook. I told Akali that she can go shopping while I was cooking the food. "Here," I said giving her a diamond card. "Holy shit! You have a Centurion Black Card!?" She almost shouted but quickly quieted herself, I just chuckled. "Go nuts love," I said as I kissed her. She left the restaurant to go shopping, and I proceeded to cook the food.

A/N: Sorry if the story is not long but I promise to make it a little longer.

Timeskip

When Akali returns she buys a lot of stuff I just chuckled. "Welcome back Akali, seems like you have gotten busy," I said. She shrugs, and to be fair that I was the one who said that she can go shopping. 

And It looks like Akali buys a lot of sports things and some other things she needed and all of them, seem to be important. "Well, let's eat we got a long day ahead of us," I said. We then eat.

The food is delicious and after we're done eating we go to different places to go on our date. And as we were walking to the park we then sit down on the park bench near the park's lake. As we were watching people walk by and see children play, Akali and I was just taking in the scenery.

But then Akali suddenly kissed me full on the lips. "Love you," She said as she rested her head on my shoulder. I blink a few times but then a small smile forms on my face. "Love you too," I said. 

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.