Vomit :/

#AN: I am sorry, for any discomfort caused by this. Stay Vigilante while reading this as it is a tad bit TMI-ish ig? Like, a bit cringe as well. SWORY!

"Are you British?"

"NO!"

"..."

"Honestly, the only British bone in me is my boyfriend."

*coughs*imaginary 

*Burns in cringe-hell* 

This title is very apt. In a LOT of ways. Both literally and figuratively. 

Literally: I am suffering from said health issues (days prior to D-Day, must I add) AGAIN and food is just not sitting well. Like at all. ANd believe it or not, food is very important for regular functioning. Especially before crucial moments. Fatigue, nausea, dizziness, nagging management, irritating bowel movements, name it, I have it all. And my appetite. We need to talk about that. Like what even! My mind just forgot about food. The stomach grumbles, but this bitch ain't eating. NO! My sleep is also messed up. I'm waking up in the middle of the night, puking. 

"In the middle of the night, in my dreams

You should see the things we do, baby (mmm)
In the middle of the night, in my dreams
I know I'm gonna be with you
So I'll take my time
Are you ready for it?" 

*proceeds to vomit**again**again**big one* This lyric aptly describes how my 3AM mush-head feels. 

Figuratively: Because of said illness, my brain is mush. That monstrosity above popped up in my head after wiping my mouth after spilling my guts. I  believe this very thing explains how unhinged sickness makes me. All this put a strain on my mental health, with the persistent health issues and the D-Day and yesterday I snapped. I cried (a repeat of 31-12-2022), then angrily stopped, and... well it was like fire under my bum. Like I had to vent, badly. And imagine how manic I went THIS APP WOULDN'T OPEN YESTERDAY. Like of all the time, NOW? 

Any ways, that's enough. Sorry for the lame signoff. I need zzzz...

As you can see, I am fine. Bye!