SO CUTE! Ow, my heart.

No, it's not a human. Like, ew! Human?

Not a dog either.

It's Reader's Digest Shorts on Youtube. 

*cue to play "when you know you're not fine, but you have to say you're fine" becuz this bro is too cray-cray for the normal human activities*

It's so heart-touching. Like to the point where I feel like I'll also get an heart attack like all those young peep on the news.

Yes, it is the current news in my country at the moment. Citizens as young as 17 are going into cardiac shock and no, it's not obesity. Surprising right?

Apparently, they're clueless. Some say it's stress-related blockages. Others blame it on the unhealthy lifestyle of the general population since the past 20-ish years. Some say COVID-19 complications. IDK anymore, ig the heavenly ones are hurling opportunities at me one after another heh 😔.

Enough Depresso. 

Any updates?

1. I'm still alive ig?

2. I told a friend bout this. Like in-the-heat-of-the-moment vibez shit. So me was obviously questioning my whole existence afterwards. But then I thought," Hey, bat-shit crazy = bat-shit crazy friends right? So why the worry?" 

*proceeds to worry for an hour*

So, Hotspur... if you see this, Hi mama! You don't read too many nsfw shit, okay? BYeeeeeeeeee

3. Like this whole week, the news has been DEATH and it's really depressing to say the least.  Like be it any reason, let's admit that the immunity system's officially fucked. And honestly, if you leave the COVID case, it's really our fault tbh. Like be it food habits, sleep pattern, screen usage and general lifestyle habits, we're fucked to say the least. Like am I even gonna live till 50?  

Now look at me NOT CHANGE a single thing. Heh, typical. Like at this point imma just eat-cry-sleep-repeat+ some essential shit cause I need the money!

Like I sometimes wonder, how serious do thing have to get for me to change? I guess we'll find out one day huh?

This is too serious for me and I wanna go jump. Bye!