2

TW: Transphobia, Deadnaming, and Mentions of Self Harm and Body/ Gender dysphoria

Chay and Macau were woken up by a shriek making them jump up surprised as they scrambled out of the bed trying to figure out where the sound was coming from.

"You betrayed me. You decided to watch movies with my delinquent cousin instead of me." Tankhun said, making them turn towards the door as Tankhun looked furious.

"Geez. Why the fuck did you have to scream?" Macau said, making Tankhun sigh annoyed.

"Let's go get dressed for school." Chay sighed, going to the restroom and Macau dragged himself to the door and avoided Tankhun on his way to his room.

Tankhun scoffed and left the floor, going to his floor. After about 10 minutes Chay exited the shower and dried himself off before putting on a tampon and his underwear. He always tried his best to avoid the mirror when he was shirtless but today, when he caught a glimpse of himself he froze. He stood in front of the mirror and saw his body. He said as his neck was completely flat and lacking Adam's apple. How slim his waist was, how he had no bulge in his underwear, and how large his chest was. He could see the large scar above his chest where he tried to cut himself and unconsciously brought his hand up to the scar. He felt tears building up in his eyes and wiped them quickly before turning around and grabbing his binder and putting it on. Once it was on he had a sense of comfort making it almost easier to breathe. He finished putting on his uniform and dried his hair before walking out of the bathroom only to see Macau waiting on his bed playing games on his bed.

"Dude you have your own room." Chay said, making Macau laugh.

"I like yours more. It feels more homey." He said, making Chay smile before he grabbed his bag and got a bag he had in his drawer making Macau look at him confused but he ignored it. Chay had his stuff ready, making Macau get up and grab the car keys and they went over to the garage and Macau took them to school. Once they arrived at school Chay and Macau went to their respective classes making them say bye to each other and agree to meet each other after school. Chay had gone to his math class while Macau went to his gym class making him sigh as he went and dropped his bag by the stands and started playing basketball with the other boys. He was playing basketball with his friends for a bit before he heard his phone ring, making him confused because he never gets calls during class. He sighed and asked to be excused and went to the stands and saw Chay's name making him answer confused.

"Macau." He heard a whispered voice say, making him more confused.

"Chay." He said, making Chay sigh.

"Macau. I took your bag by accident and I need my bag." He said, making Macau lift his eyebrows confused before he turned back to the stands and went to grab his bag. He looked at it and saw that it looked normal until he opened one of the books and saw nice clean handwriting that wasn't his own.

"Shit. I really can't leave the class right now. Can you wait?" He said, making Chay sigh.

"Okay. Give it to me next period but please don't open the bag." Chay said, making Macau nod confused before he realized that the boy couldn't see him.

"Sure." He said before Chay hung up and Macau looked at his phone confused and walked back to the gym and play with his friends again before he saw his friends grab the backpack making him run towards them. "Hey, what the fuck?" He yelled as he reached them.

"What? I needed a pen. I forgot to do my science homework." He said, making Macau glare at him.

"Ask somebody else." He said, making his friends glare at him annoyed before he held the bag close to his chest and waited for the class to end making others look at him confused but he didn't question it. Once he heard the bell ring he put the bag on his back and ran towards Chay's class only to be yanked into an empty classroom making him yell surprised. "What he f-" But was stopped when he saw Chay.