6

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God." Chay said as he scrambled around his closet looking at the clothes. "Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." He said looking at the clothes he had and groaning. "God why do I only have fucking T-Shirts?" He complained before grabbing a blue sweatshirt that he found in the back of his closet and a pair of overalls because that's the only thing he could think of. He put on the outfit and looked at himself in the mirror sighing. "I look like a fucking child." He said annoyed.

"That's because you are a child." He heard from behind him making him jump up startled and see his brother.

"Hia. I'm 18." He said, making Porsche laugh.

"You'll always be my baby brother." Porsche said before looking his brother up and down. "What's got you all worked up? Gotta date or something?" He asked jokingly, making Chay blush.

"Uhmm. Actually." Chay said, making Porsche look at his brother with wide eyes.

"Wait, do you actually?" He asked, making Chay sigh before nodding. "My baby brother is going on a date" He said.

"Help me choose an outfit." Chay said, a bit annoyed, making Porsche smile.

"You look great Chay. But tell me about this person. Are they from school, have I met them?" Porsche asked excitedly, making Chay frown as he knew his brother would be upset.

"Yeah, you've met him." I said making Porsche smile before listing a bunch of Chay's friends that he's met before Chay stopped him. "It's Macau." He said making his brother stop mid sentence and look at his brother.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"I know you don't like him, but he's been nothing but kind and loving to me Hia." I said, making Porsche surprised. "I really like him. And I want this to work out because he makes me really happy." He admitted making his brother sigh and rub his forehead. "Hia?" Chay asked nervously, making Porsche look at him.

"I guess he isn't the worst person you could date." He admitted making Chay smile.

"Yeah." Chay said, making Porsche look up at him.

"Just be careful though, please. If anything happens, please tell at me." He said, making Chay nod before he stood up and walked over to Chay smiling before hugging him. "God, you're growing up so fast. I remember helping you tie your shoes like it was yesterday." Porsche said, making Chay laugh softly before there was a knock on the door making them break apart.

"Hey I found this cool cafe that- oh. Hi, Porsche." Macau said, making Porsche sigh.

"You sure you wanna date this one?" Porsche asked, making Chay laugh before looking at Macau with a smile.

"Yeah. I'm sure." He said making Macau smile as well before Porsche stood up.

"Ok, fine. It's not like I can do anything if I wanted." Porsche said before walking toward Macau. "You break his heart, I break your face." Was all Porsche said before walking outside making Chay laugh at Macau's mortified face.

"Don't worry, it's an empty threat." Chay said making Macau look at Chay.

"You do know that the first time your brother and I met, he busted my head open after pushing me into a pond." Macau said, making Chay look at him surprised.

"What?" He asked, never hearing that story.

"Ok, I'll admit, I was being a spoiled brat, but your brother was telling me that I couldn't mess with the pond and I wanted to mess with the fish before I yelled at him if he asked who I was, cause he clearly didn't know. And then after arguing for a bit he pushed me into the pond and I hit my head in the fountain and yeah." He explained making Chay laugh.