-Under Construction-

I know what you're thinking. This is getting a redo(ish) of a story. Most of it is fixing grammar, rearranging pictures after going through the story, and making some edits.

Reason?

1. I've learned that a season 2 coming for Goblin Slayer, so I decided to put some dedication into fixing some things in this story. Along with how it compares to my taste. Seeing I'm way far behind, I'm in need to catch up before I start going "Ha ha. The OP male reader goes YEET!"

2. I was thinking about unpublishing the chapters, so I can save progress. However, I'm deciding to keep the chapters published for those who want to catch up before I update the chapters.

3. Mature themes will be here, including references, dark themes, and lemons since that's aligned with the actual anime/manga while a bit of what I could bring into the story. (I'll add another chapter to give warnings once the chapters are all up to date.) I'll also note that this male reader story is and will always be MATURE with 18+ content, so you are warned if you can't stomach as many of those themes, new readers.

Like really? If you don't like the story, read something else than complaining. Not for you? Simply don't get interested and leave. This isn't Twitter or Tumblr. Don't write a 50-page essay on why the water is wet. Like, yes, I also would hate certain tags that don't fit my agenda, but I don't go and blast it in a crowd and screech till my voice is thanos'd. There's a reason why there's a Mature Rating.

Alright, that's about it, so prepare for a reconstruction of this story, including a fix with info.