Chapter 4: Bang Bang

*3RD*

The Elf started to wake up and started to yawn softly. It was morning and it was the day that they have to go to the old ruins and get ready to destroy whatever is in the ruins. She went to get up, but she notices warmth in front of her body. Confused, she went to check what was going on and move to where the warmth is coming from... Only for her to blush very deeply when sees a sleeping (Y/n) in front of her.

She realizes that she is on top of him while they were sleeping.

'Oh shit! I am sleeping on top of him! I better get off before he starts to wake up,' she thought to herself as she is ready to get up and ignore the thought, but she was thinking about it before she started lowering herself back to position, 'Quietly... and maybe... a little more sleep time.'

"What are you doing, Long Ears?"

The Elf jumps up in surprise as she looks over to see that all her companions, besides the one still sleeping underneath the Elf, were all awake and saw what she is doing. She still has the blush on her face as they saw it through.

"Ahhh, it seems like long ears have a crush on the Battle Mage," The Dwarf teased as the Elf started to get up, but the Dwarf stops her from making any noise, "Don't speak loudly. Stay Quiet." The Elf stay quiet but still held a grudge if anyone knows about this.

All of them looks over at the sleeping (Y/n) as they were ready to pack up and head to the ruins. When everyone is set and ready one of them started to wake them up.

"(Y/n)... It's time to wake up," The Priestess said, trying to shake him. But... it didn't do much as (Y/n) just turned away from her. Some of them were trying to think how to wake him up, but Goblin Slayer walked up to him and throws drops his bag on (Y/n), causing him to wake up with a jolt.

Luckily, it wasn't heavy... For the Half-Breed that is.

"Time to go slay Goblins, Battle Mage," Goblin Slayer said, followed up with a groan from (Y/n), "We're heading out right now."

"You're so lucky that your bag isn't heavy and I didn't expect that," (Y/n) mumbles to the Goblin Slayer as he started to get up from his spot and gives the bag back to the Goblin Slayer.

He gives a soft yawn and stretches a bit before cracking his neck.

"Right... Let's get to it," (Y/n) said, summoning Nebu Solaris as he put it on his back as everyone started to head towards the old ruins.

When they reached it, they saw that there are guards over by the entrance. Two Goblins and a wolf.

"Somehow they have a wolf as a guard dog," (Y/n) said, "Guess it shows that the horde has resources to spare. If not, they would eat the wolf."

"Is it safe though," The Elf asked, "It's almost evening. They'll be active, so why not tomorrow?"

"Goblin Slayer mention awhile back that our twilight is their dawn," (Y/n) answered, "The horde with enough of these resources will be alerted at night as well. Dawn is when their guards will be most lax."

"Hmmm... Alright then," The Elf said, taking out her bow and an arrow, "Here goes nothing." "Don't miss," The Dwarf said as the Elf takes her focused on her aim and fire her shot, the arrow goes towards the open field, "Wait, what are you aiming at?! You went way wide."

The Elf gives a smile as the arrow curves its way to the Goblins and killed them. The Wolf went on high alert but gets killed by another arrow. "Too slow," The Elf said.

"Amazing," The Priestess said as she looks at her companions.

"Most impressive, but what did you do," The Lizardman asked the Elf, "Is it some kind of magic."