Chapter 3

//2 weeks later/

"Get up, pet! I'm taking you somewhere." Tyler, my Dom, says loudly, pounding on my door.

"I'm up. Where are we going?" I say as he walks in.

"To a restaurant. You've been a good boy lately so I thought maybe today I would take you out. And maybe if you're good all day, I'll pleasure you." He says.

Wait, he might actually pleasure me? I don't think he's done that at all since we first started our relationship...Oh well. Maybe today will be a good day. "So put some clothes on so we can go." He says as he walks out.

I get out of bed and get dressed, walking into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I finish and then walk out, putting my shoes on, and go down the stairs to my Dom.

"You look nice, pet. Lets go." Tyler says. He grabs my arm and escorts me out of the house and into his car. He then proceeds to drive to a restaurant.

About twenty minutes later, we arrive at a restaurant named 'Nandos' and we walk in.

"Table for two please." Tyler says to the waitress, giving her a wink. The lady blushes and smiles, bringing us to our table.

"My name is Courtney and I'll be your waitress for today. Can I get you anything to drink?" She says with a smile and wink.

I sit there awkwardly, wondering why my Dom keeps winking and staring at her, and vise versa.

"I'll take a coke and he'll have a sweet tea." Tyler replies.

Courtney nods and walks away, swaying her hips. Tyler watches her ass as she does.

"So I brought you here for a date." He says and I smile. He doesn't do this often. "You've been good these past few days so I thought I would pleasure you and take you out for a nice lunch, so here we are. Anything to say, Luke?"

I blink in confusion, because he never calls me by my name.

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir."

A/n: So like its been probably a month or two? I'm kinda loosing interest in writing fanfics. I really want to just write a regular story. Anyways this is a SUPER short chapter and I'm sorry. I'm a shitty author I know. A longer one should be up soon. I thought I should give you something. Anyways thank you guys.