Prologue

"Diana Anertia! I, Albert Brantern, the Crown Prince of Brantern Empire, annul my engagement with you for the Villainous deeds you have committed against Angelica! You are banished from the Empire!"

On the day of the Graduation Party of the Imperial Academy, my fiancé, the Crown Prince Albert-sama declared such a thing in front of the whole public.

The heirs of Wizard tower, Imperial Army Commander, and my dearest adopted brother, all were protecting Angelica, my half-sister from some invisible threat.

I can't comprehend what Villainous deeds my dear fiancé is talking about.

Maybe he is on drugs.

He is foolish to dissolve his engagement with me, the perfect candidate for the next Empress.

The worthless people surrounding me are fools, making fun of their future Empress.

"ALBERT!!!"

With a shout, the Emperor suddenly appeared and slapped my dear fiancé, with so much force that he lost consciousness immediately.

There was pin drop silence in the banquet hall.

The Emperor then went to the entrance gate, and everyone witnessed a shocking scene.

Besides the Emperor, Sylvia Anertia, the Duchess Anertia, my Mom, was walking hand-in-hand with the Emperor.

They went to the center, and the Emperor announced something great.
"Albert Brantern is stripped of his right to the throne, and Diana Anertia will remain the Crown Princess.

Because, I am taking Sylvia Anertia as my new Empress! The Wedding and Coronation will soon be announced! I apologise in place of my foolish son to ruin your Graduation Party."

The whole crowd was dumbfounded. Of course they will. My mother, the Duchess of Anertia is marrying the Emperor!

I told that I will be the next Empress, right?