Chapter 1

I was just a normal girl, wasting away my life playing games and reading mangas and manhwas.

I was playing a popular otome RPG game, 'Love-Hate Fantasy', where instead of the heroine, we play from the Villainess's perspective.

It's story starts after the banishment, where the villainess survives by hiding her identity, and tries to become strong to get her revenge.

From a young age, her mother has frozen herself due to depression of having to marry the one who cut off her father's head. Moreover he was even cheating on her and had a mistress.

He treated the mistress and her daughter with all care while ignored his wife and daughter.

Devoid of any love from the birth, she turned to her fiancé, the Crown Prince. But like every clichéd otome game, he turned to his half-sister, who has everything from the birth, and banished her.

Her half-sister has been robbing her of everything, so she was going to get revenge.

The whole plot was getting revenge on her father, his mistress, the heroine, crown prince, the other male leads and even the Emperor.

In the end, after killing everyone, she takes the throne for herself, and finds a way to melt her mother's ice. She finally gets her happy ending with her mother after so much struggle.

It was really heartbreaking but addictive.

As I finished it, I was depressed for several days.

But my summer vacation was coming to an end, so I had to finish my homework projects.

As I was going to a popular shop which sold readymade school projects, as every clichéd protagonist, I got hugged by Truck-kun.

And now I am in a frozen palace, staring at my reflection in a large mirror.

A smoking hot babe, who looks too much like the villainess. But I am not the Villainess. From the memories I have gotten, I am the mother of the Villainess!