𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖃𝕴𝕴

"But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time, Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time" 

....➤Martha walked back to her house, a basket in her hand, filled with some groceries her Mistress had asked her to bring, she went inside the kitchen and gave the basket to one of the maids and then left the kitchen to go visit Primadonna in her chambers, it had exactly been exactly three months and 6 weeks since Primadonna's episode of her powers bursting out because of the immense amount of pain she felt. 

"Your Highness? May I enter?" suddenly Martha heard gagging noises from inside, so she rushed in and saw Primadonna inside her bathroom, her soon to the bathroom was open and had crouched down in the sink, letting out last night's little dinner she had, Martha rushed towards and pulled her hair in a messy ponytail. 

"Your Highness are you alright?" Primadonna nodded "Yeah, I am alright, this has been happening for few months maybe because I am not eating well." Martha slowly nodded, not being much convinced about it, she went towards her closet and pulled out a corset and her dress for today. 

Her corset's string were already tied as Primadonna didn't liked tying it again and again, Martha placed the corset above her head and tried to pull it down, but surprisingly "Your Highness, it seems your corset has gotten... A bit tight.. For you.. I wonder how?" Primadonna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but shrugged, not knowing the reason except thinking she must have gotten a bit fat, but then remembering the diet she had since these months, she should have lost more weight. 

Martha loosened the strings of her corset and tied the strings again, this time making it better for Primadonna. Then as she was finally dressed, they both went downstairs and Primadonna sat next to her father, picking out some small boiled vegetables and a bread to eat, not having much appetite since that day. 

As Arielle was about take a bite of her steak. She stopped "Martha, has Primadonna's Guard left?" Martha looked around and said "Yes, Your Highness, do not worry though, he can come whenever you call him, what is the matter?" Arielle placed her fork with shaky hands, which was noticed by her daughter and Husband. 

"Then can you tell me why.. Do I feel two beings in here.. Who have the power of my siren lineage.. Achilleus' Royal Lineage.. And.. Human Lineage.?" Achilleus dropped his fork, which fell on the ground "Darling.. Do you mean a Tribreed? How can it be possible.?" Arielle quickly got up and started to look around to know where the feeling came from. 

Then suddenly she stopped in front of her daughter. "Prim... Sweetie. Is there something you didn't tell us?" Primadonna shacked her head in confusion "No, mother.." Arielle gritted her teeth "Then how the Bloody Arcadius are you pregnant with twins!?" Primadonna stared at her mother with disbelief "Mother what are you even saying!?" 

Achilleus also got up, extremely furious at what his daughter had hidden "Primadonna Neris Tsimehcla, what did you do!?" Primadonna nodded her head sideways, denying at what her parents were accusing her for, Martha quickly got in front of her, shielding her from them.