Chapter 5

"Good......I have long awaits this for a long time......." Kazari jump in,glaring the "Kufi" like snake on OOO'head, tauntingly look at him with opened arms. "Having Core Medal that doesn't belong to us won't aid you much!"

He run toward OOO, who play a song into a pungi,making the hat'cobra begin to attack the feline Greed,it'fang however,caught only his afterimage.

OOO were being sneak attack by Kazari,who gave him a starch from behind,Eiji can only rolled on the floor,the reptile combo'heavyweight focus attack are being counter by Kazari'agility.

Ankh wanted to throw the TaToBa combo,but knowing it will increase the chance of Kazari take his lost Core Medal to complete revival.

Back then, he successfully revival and absorbed another Greed'Core Medal, creating a Yummy with two power.

"Ankh......"Kazari look toward to fellow Greed,show his hand in demand."You can't defeat me like last time I almost completely revives."

He slowly approaches Ankh,backing off from him with the medals,the leopard leap and grabbed the medal holder......

Drill Arms!

Kazari immediately turned back to Prototype Birth,which broke his equipment just formed now."Damn it......"Date check the broke part,just like last time.

"Mr. Date!"Hina jumped behind him,land a kick to Kazari,knocking him over with her own strength mixed with Birth.

Eiji noticed she wasn't using the X Unit."Hino,need some help?" Birth X asked with Goto'voice.

"Can you weid it?"OOO get up,being pulled by Goto."Yeah......I am ready to go."

He pulled out Edi and Kani Core Medal before re-inserted it,twisting the belt grip.

Edi Legs!

An pair of orange light assembling into mechinical part,giving Birth X'legs armored.

He then kicked toward Kazari'face,the aquatic kick however were blocked by the Cat'whipped like hair,it move swiftly all across,knocking over Date,Goto and Hina.

"HAHAHAHA!I have already taken my Medal unlike Uva,this little box of coin are worthless......"Kazari prepared to smash the holder,but got knocked over by another Greed......

It's Mezool,her surprise water column blast over Kazari'Core Medal away, leaving his whole body to be incomplete again.

The aquatic women touch the Kazari'lips."You are a very,very naughty boy,Kazari,forgot about little old me......"While watching the cat dissolve into Cell Medals helplessly,just as the Core Medal have his essence were shattered.

Ankh grab the flying holder at once,alongside with Kazari'Core Medal......

It was then he find out Mezool have take her and Gamel'Core Medal,with the others remains.

"OOO boy,it's been long~~since you taken my Medals......"Mezool then guttural tilt her head."I will take that and Gamel's back,and this child......"

Her tentacles lifted the child up high,the latter scream for her dear life."Mom!HELP!"

Mezool however come closer to the girl,turned into her human form:a beautiful women in blue high school uniform. The child stop her screaming as the Greed hold her hand.

"From now on......I am your mother."She hold the child tightly,whom struggle very hard to escape.

Mezool hand her a bubble bottle,smile while blowing the bubble in front of her......

The action have confused Birth's and OOO,even Ankh who just returned back to Shingo'body. "The hell her mind thinking right now......?"The Bird look at her......