Chapter 9(Final Chapter)

"Damn it! Those gratifying Core Medals.....hand them over!" Goda begins to losing his mind, starting imagine thought based on his large desires......

Of course, Kamen Rider will not back down so easily, Ankh, release his own Core Medals into the newly improved Tajanityspinner, scanned it.

ETERNITY SCAN!

The shooter shield forge a large fire whirl with oxygen turned into green to naked eyes, OOO fire this upon Goda, the Greed first blocked this blaze sword with his hand, but short lived as his insect animal strength are weak against fire and bird

"Ankh, do it!"

"Yeah, let's finish this."

Eiji'soul jump with Ankh in the air, leaving a confused Goda on the ground, who have yet recovered the attack; with all the death and suffering he caused for sake of his loathsome desire, the eternal parther let out their cry of rage.

"SEIYAAAAA!!!!!"

Eiji'soul return in his body, combined with Ankh'inferno power, that turn legs into large phoenix claws, drive into Goda'body, causing him explode with agony.

Many Cell Medal burst out of his body, some are burned, some are charred black, leaving the once terrifying monster feebly kneel down, revealing his Core Medals on chest.

They begins to slowly fade away, as they are created through his sabotage of other world of Hina'OOO. "Grrrrrr......."

Goda glare at the now untransform Eiji, who still have Ankh'right arm on him. "I.....can feel you two......now have equal power......"

He let out a weak laugh as his legs begins to crumbled into Medals. "Ha...ha...but it maintain thr.....ough your bon....d......me.....aaan you two cannot separate each other....."

The delicate Goda lay on the ground for his legs deform, coughs. "Fooor you...(cough)Eiji,(cough) is now a Greed. You...need Ankh......survive t...h...e human......"

His arms are the second to scrunch into Cell Medal. "......BECAUSE OF ME! (Cough,cough,cough) They.....w...ill....only seeeeeeee you two.....as Greed, treeeeaaaat with......torch and guns!"

Goda'head mask cracked,turned into Cell Medals, but the voice continued from the Core Medal from the main body, and speak with strength before. "EVEN I DIE,YOU TWO SHOULD HAVE A TERRIBLE FATES AWAITS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.........a............."

Let out a last laugh, Goda'main body have finally fall apart, with his Core Medals disintegrate into little sparkle.

Both Eiji and Ankh, see through this picture, before Eiji'face look at his now possessed Ankh'hand. "It end......."

"Well it ain't ended yet, that guy'words are right-even we still have people to accept us....." Ankh'hand lifted down to Eiji'pants. "That Kougami guy would tried to use us, I bet he have a hands on this!"

Eiji simply smiled, stroking Ankh. "At least, this time I was able to take your hand, Ankh."

Ankh, silenced for a moment, take out the O Medal Holder and giggle. "You are right, Eiji......."

They hear footsteps, realized the battle with Goda already take them far from the crowd they protect. "We should leave, Eiji."

Ankh take control, where they leap toward the sky, but not before Eiji look down on the ground, where Honoka wonder whereabouts of the man save her. "Grow up with happiness,Honoka......and thanks you, Mr. Date, Mr. Goto.....and Hina."

Goto and Date were look around as they are worried of Eiji'body conditions-plus Kougami pretty much order them to search him and take him for further talk of his new found power;

The president are overcome with joy where he sense a good feeling, believing OOO must have obtain a new form as yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOO!".

Hina however, smiled. "They just wants a break for all things happen just now!"

She looks at the dawn sky painted with red, as the Rider'wings of flame are brush for this picture.....

30 years later.........

Eiji, now standing on topped on a building, feeling a bit nostalgia. Ankh'hand pretty much didn't cares as he consume an icicle. "Hmph, the one from the road still are the best, no matter how many years passed."

"Right? It's hardly believed it's been 30 years......everyday I looks at my faces.....it's like time have stopped ever since,unlike the world surround us." Eiji let out his sigh.

Even the original staff he used to placed his underpants are left in Cous Coussier, he made another one with new underpants, that's all it matters aside with money for living.

Suddenly, a black hole generated on top of the building, with many Cell Medals and Core Medals flew into it.

"Finally, that time have come huh?"

Eiji was confused......."Eiji, don't forget that time you creeped at 'another you' when fighting a whale head."

"Ahhh! That time!...... Oh we gonna go, we may missed the time!" The underpants

"Hey, the O Medal-" Ankh begins to panic as he place the holder on the rooftop near the underpants.......

But that's another story, for another time, for now they got the past and future people to save.......

For their story as Kamen Rider will never ends!