Chapter 7

Under his sleep,Eiji have a dream:what in front of him are a ruins,just like the one he lost Ruu.

Terrfied,he begins to search inside if there is surivior or injured that needs his helps,wuth a few body he stumpled upon. Much to his horror,these are not familiar.

Hina'body are bleeding like a river,Date and Goto'armor and mask are broken with the driver announcement being distorted and repreat 'Dril-drill-drill......" as it'light faded away,there is a man of TaToBa combo appearence who hold the Taka Medals,crushed with his own hand,laughing before turned his sight into a crying girl......

"Begone."He mercilessly fire a energy ball,with little cares of Eiji'scream trying to reach to the child,being covered by the bright light burned where she once stands......

"NO!Ah......"Eiji wake up with sweats on his face,breathe heavily while check his surrounding,luckily it wasn't the same location like in his dream,through his arms did feel pain and heats,likely an over usage of Avian Medal Combo.

"Eiji, can you speak?" The first person enter his eyes were Hina, where is Ankh? "Ohey, Eiji......"

Ankh voice quickly send into his ears as soon Eiji look around from his bed."Thank gooddess, you all still in one piece."

Ankh immediately pulled his skirt, with Goto and Chiyoko holding him back. "Good for what!? You know you have a limit using medal combo, human body may die under this circumstances! Do you wants me to possess you after you died!?"

"Sound great. Mr. Shingo can-" Eiji got his face hold by Ankh, who is just......done with his parther carefree and selfless attitude.

"Ankh, you can't just use my brother body forever! Of course merging with Eiji were not always the last option, so don't increase the chance for that happening!" Hina calm Ankh down by softly abate him and Eiji'distance. "Anyway, after the fight, it were about reaching the end; Gamel and the King himself are what we have to battle againist."

 Chiyoko give tea to Goto, who analysis the current situation Kamen Rider have to face.

"But consider Hino'current status, it meant it's up to us, Birth units to take down Gamel like ten years ago." Date carry his large bucket, prepare to search with Goto. "Yes! Then Hina, can you be our Anko to throw Cell Medal if needed?"

"About that......" Hina give a suggestion to both of them, the context itself are surprising, but Date agreed on with Goto expressing his doubt on the plan.

Hina feel a bit sympathy toward Gamel, who was being used and throw aside by Mezool, and view as nuisance for other Greed, according to the time she asked Ankh and view some record found by Kougami. So, is there possible to convince him join them?

These are the thought in her mind as she begins to seacrch the lost Greed, and it wasn't hard enough to find him-Gamel'large body already being seen among the ruins'wall, despite lost his tusk,muscular arms,shoulder.

Hina lifted up her hands to her head, shouts. "Gamel? Can I come close?" She slowly walked toward the heavyweight monster, who break free his hideout and run into Hina.

The women immediately hold his horns with her born natural strength, with the Greed yelling. "Where is OOO!? I will crushed him!!!!!"

"Eiji wasn't here! Calm down!"

But Gamel doesn't cares,seeing him smashin' ground, onslaught toward Hina...... before a large energy ball take shape of glowing sword, all stabbed in the Greed behind.

"What pitiful desire you get there,Gamel.......like a lost child since you are born...that isn't important, you will die anyway."

The King looked at Gamel, in last attempt tried to attack him, become a pile of Cell Medals, the only prove of him ever live.