Chapter 6

"I......"Honoka thinks through any response that won't made the monster inside her mother mad,yet her mind were blank in a moment of this. "If you will not speak, I will plauged you out of this existence."

Mezool start acting more aggressive toward her,for the Greed have long for feeling love and wish to sustain it forever,unlike the last time where she craving it though many mother and their childs,knowing sucking every last of them are not long terms as there will be no more female willing to procreate for their short,sad life.

But now,knowing there is a way, she will now be decisive to do anything to sustain her desire.

But the sudden earthquake and shouts have interrupt her plan. "MEZOOL!MEZZZZOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Not him again......" The aquatic Greed transform in distain,knowing Gamel will try to seprate her goal of sustaining love. "You can get love from that big rhino head,leave us alone!"

Mezool however grabbed Hinoka without any warning,completely neglect the girl'feeling.

So they have blast off again,far away from the Heavyweight Greed. Honoka opened her eyes a bit, however enjoyed it a bit: althrough the city around are mostly empty of crowd and envelop with blaze, it's somehow gorgeous to look upon with.

Mezool have sense the feeling from her, thinking. (Perhaps this is the way of making her happy?) She start going up high, to the sky where the clouds resides. "WOOOOOOOOOOOW!" Honoka lets out an even louder exclaim. "Dad......."

"Dad?"

Honoka'mother voice is heard from the mind of Greed.(Oh no......I didn't think this would happen......)

(Her father die isn't it?)The mother nodded inside of the aquatic monster'mind.

"Honoka,your papa-"

(NO!Don't tell her that directly!)

Mezool however insists to tell the child the truth with her mother arguing."Lie to her will hurt more,it will be best to tell her now."

(But she is still young!Say the truth will completely broke her!)

"Why couldn't I find dad?"

"Well that's-"Mezool was about to answer Honoka,suddenly a febrile heats crawl over her liquefied body,cause it to materialized,gravity pulled her and the girl down,however Ankh'face appear in her sight.

She reverse into a human."Ankh?......"perplexed as they slowly descend from the ground......only for her get throw away by the bird,rolling like a barrel."UGH?!What's that for-"

The whale head realized Honoka were being snacth and hold by Ankh'arms,who put her on ground."Wait!That girl will-"Mezool however kneel over,her body were still experiencing the flame of Ankh'power.

Her back shown this,being burned badly to black Cell Medal coming out of it."Mom!"Honoka realized her mother were in it,dropped herself from the ground and run toward Mezool,who look toward the girl.

Honoka looked into the Greed'eyes,realized that the monster is thinking being refer as the girl'mother.For this,it become more complicated:for one,she hated it for putting her and her mother under some trouble,on the other side,she did enjoy the search for her dad among the clouds.

"Mezool!"Gamel voice are overhear by them,as Eiji and Hina coming out from Cous Coussier,the land postion of Ankh."Finally find you!Why are you leaving me behind?"He grabbed her hand,only getting cast away.

Gamel were furious, rapidly stomping the ground."Ahhhh!Why?!Why are you take Mezool away?!"His sturdy fingers reach toward Honoka......

But was hold back by Mezool,with Ankh fall backwards away with the girl."Gamel!Enough!"

Her slapped away a Gorilla Core Medal away of Gamel'body,making him cry in disbelief as his middle body become incompleted again. Ankh grabbed that to put it on his Medal Holder. "Ankh......you said you don't care about Medals,yet you are taking them after one of us lost it!"

"I only take them for Eiji to take down that guy."

"Also why are you taking her away?I am her mother!Ineed to feel her love just as SHE DO!"The female monster reach toward the girl,but was kicked away by Eiji."She is not a tool for you gained your desire only!"

Mezool have lost her patience for Honoka'love,many water column have blast from the ground."I will do anything to gain true love!You cannot stop me!"

The columns have cause Ankh to lost his balance,dropping the girl on ground,Mezool changed to her liquidation form, charge toward Honoka......

Taka!Kujaku!Condor! Tajadol......!

She is now againist OOO Avarice Combo,whom flame produce by the transformation,vaporized Mezool'liquidation body.

"Mezool!" Gamel usher,wants to using his body to shield his mother figure."Gamel,stay out of this!You have thwarted over me for many time!"

"Mezool......"He dodges her tentacle and sit on the ground,mewling like the poor child he is.

The aquatic women slide around OOO,the circle begins to create a large water toronado,sending him off the sky......

But it seems this giving Eiji an advantage as he perform a barrel roll to vaporize all of the water surrounded him.

Begrudgingly,Mezool sending out her tentacle,from back to legs,with it'octopus sucker shooting a wave of disgusting,small sharp tooth dagger,fly toward Kamen Rider.

Taka!Kujaku!Condor!Gin,Gin,Gin!Giga Scan!

Mezool made her threat."Are you not aware my body still have Honoka'mother?" Little she know,this would be her last one......

SCANNING CHANGE!

OOO,despite reaching his limit of using Finisher,fire a rings made of Core Medals,with his Rider Kick step,flying toward the Greed while destroying all her tentacles and teeth dagger.

"Ahhhhhh......SEIYA!"The kick'heats this time are too much for Mezool to handle,she scream in pain,Eiji immediately lean forward her now Cell Medal body,or once what one called on it.

(Just as Mr.Date said,if making the Greed lost their conscious,it can free the host out of their control!)He think of this while grabbing Honoka mother in his now warm,non harmful arms.

He slowly descended,letting the now awakening mother reunite with her daughter."Mom!Mom!"

"Honoka,I am sorry to make you experience all of that......"The lady hold Honoka,conforming the now weeping child.

Ankh'hand now get the lost aquatic combo,putting it on the Medal Holder,with the others shatter,drop on the ground alongside large amount of Cell Medals.

"Mezool......"Gamel grabbing the Cell Medal fall from the sky,mourns for the closest person he ever have in his entire life."......WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME ALONE?!"

He cried as he running away from Goto and Date shooting at him."I don't wants it!I don't want to be alone again!"

Gamel'escape have made Hina and Chiyoko,who came out of Cour Coussier just now,a bit pity to him,despite he is also the cause of all of this chaos."With Mezool defeats,it meants the end of this mayhem is near......"

Eiji nodded to Date,before he collapse on the ground,passing out,the burden of Core Medals got him. Date check his eyes and pluse,before the others carried him to the field medical station for treatment......

 Date check his eyes and pluse,before the others carried him to the field medical station for treatment