Spar.

Not edited.!

After the utterance of her words,she watched as his pupils dilate and he stopped breathing for a couple seconds. He then shut his eyes for a moment and then released a deep breath before he devoured her mouth again in an indescribable kiss.

After the kiss he delightfully smiled to say.
"Since you're gonna be a badass wifey"
he tilted his head to the side to propose
"How about we go blow off some steams."

"Where are we going?" She asks

"A vacation." And he added
"Away from all this drama."

"How about the scanning?" She asked

"That can wait."
He straightened his body to his normal height before he brought out his phone from his pocket.
"I will text Alfred to prepare everything."

Layla parted her lips to ask anything with how fast Azeem was preparing everything but he shushed as he held her hands to dragged her up.
"C'mon let's go home. We have some packing to do."

When they reached home. Azeem and Layla started to pack their clothes together and in turn advised her to pack more warm clothes. Alex after putting the luggage in the trunk, he bowed to bide his Master goodbye and then Azeem zoomed out of the house to drive away from the city.

They reached their destination. A wooden cabin.

The wooden cabin is a rustic and charming structure made of logs. The exterior is surrounded by tall trees and a lush forest. It has a sloping roof, a large porch with rocking chairs, and a chimney with wispy smoke coming out of it. The windows are large and allow for plenty of natural light to enter the cabin.

The door is sturdy and made of wood, with a brass knob and a knocker. The cabin is situated in a serene and peaceful location, far away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

"This place appears so cozy." Layla said with a very happy and satisfied smile on her face. She looked so excited to explore the house and set to enjoying the vacation.

They arranged everything, Alfred had already set the woods so the fire in the fireplace had set the house to be warmer.

After changing into training suits Azeem led them to a room that was all space with only rugged surfaces.
"Okay let's dive into what we've came for. Training. I am going to train you,little Bambi."

He continued
"Today. I will teach you how to defend yourself. And counter an attack."

"And for the ripping part," he slowly walked over her and whispered into her ears that sent an instant chill down spine to her caudal
"it is for another day ."

"Oh how happy would I be to see that little hands of yours ripping someone's lungs out. But we got to be patient for now as you have so much to learn. Right?"

She threw him a glare about his jokes

"Ready?" She heard him say and her mind

"Won't anything happen to the baby.?"

"It will rather help the baby. With your minimal movements back at home." He chimed.

"Okay." She said as she nodded her head to give him a 'go ahead'sign

"First, during a fight. You have to buy much time for yourself to study your opponent. His weakness,his physical strength and his most sensitive points."
And he walked toward her and stood at her back.

"The main pressure spots in humans are."

"The neck" his hands gently circled around her neck before they slowly traveled down her back
"The spine."