01

The catchy rhythm hit the speaker drum, making the driver drum his fingers against the steering as his head bounced following the beat.

A shiny black four wheels vehicle sprinted across the road, A Lotus Evora 400 found it ways back to Myeongdong.

The ringtone of the phone screamed, begging the owner to pick up the call. He slowed down the radio's volume before he taps a device that was plugged into his ear.

" Yes, darling, miss me already? " A voice retorted.

" Mmhm, kinda. Today was great, love. Thank you so much " A voice replied from the other line.

" Most welcome, baby. I hope you have a good sleep tonight " He spoke through his smile.

" I will, woo. Goodnight, love " Last sentence was delivered and Jeongwoo hit the end button.

He then looked at his phone and chuckled. Oh god, I love her a lot.

Jeongwoo started to hum a melody, expressing how he was feeling through the music. He was happy. Very happy.

Plus the road was not jammed.

Another reason to be happy.

A mansion greeted his eyes before the gate swung open after he pressed the gate's remote. Steering his favorite pet inside the garage,

The car stopped roaring as the person inside got off the car. Whistling while spinning the car key around his index finger.

Until he reached the door, he chuckled again before he inserts the password of the door's padlock.

An anniversary date

Jeongwoo pulled down the doorknob and swung it open. Stepping into the big house. A black vision bathed around him as the lights were off. He stepped further into the living room to reach the switch.

As he pressed the light on, a figure greet him " How was your date, husband? "

☆☆☆

Jiwoo drummed her finger against the wooden desk, waiting for her husband to do with his late-night shower.

Her ears caught the bathroom door clicking. She snapped her head to the bathroom direction as a figure came out of it. Busy wiping the water off his hair. A towel neatly wrapped his waist, showing his ocean-wide shoulder.

" Where were you? " Jiwoo threw a question

Her husband glanced at her before he twists his eyes backward, heading to the dressing room. Not even care to answer his wife's question.

" Park Jeongwoo, I'm asking you " Jiwoo hardened her tone when she received no answer from the others and went to the direction he was heading to.

" Date. Just like what you said just now " He answered sarcastically, yanking his pajama off the hanger.

Jiwoo heard something shatter.

Her heart

It is now scattered in pieced

" Who am I, woo? " Jiwoo asked

Jeongwoo turned his lips downward as he casually put his pajama on " Eun Jiwoo " He answered without looking at her

" Who am I to y- "