Chapter 10 - The End.. I guess

(Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HP)

<^> Third Person POV: (After the War, yes huge time skip I'm lazy)

Nothing could explain how blank Harry felt at that moment. Dumbledore was dead, Sirius was dead, but the war was over. Voldemort was dead. The trio hadn't interacted with the Demigods for years, but he had seen Nico during the final battle, he had defeated many Death-eaters. Harry thinks he somehow placed me where Voldemort was to defeat him.

Harry was in the Griffindoor common rooms when Hermione rushed in with a panicked expression. "Harry!" She exclaims. "You have to come see this!" She grabs Harry's hand and pulls him all the way outside.

Outside, it was becoming evening. But Harry could just barely make out Percy, Will, and Nico walking with a tall lady towards the forest.

Hermione started walking towards her, and I felt the pull to follow her.

Once we catch up to them, Hecate turns to us. How did I know her name? Is this a Goddess? I think as she smiles serenely at me and Hermione. "Hello my children." She says. The demigods turn to us with amused smiles.

"Hello." Hermione says. I don't respond.

Hecate turns to the demigods. She holds out her pale hand and a golden portal appears. "You can go home now. This goes straight to Camp Half-Blood, my warriors." She says. Will grabs Nico's hand with a smile.

"You're leaving?" I ask. Nico scowls at me.

"Of course," He says. "I don't want to stay in this idiotic place anymore. I plan on getting Draco out as well, so don't do anything." At the last statement, I feel my face go red. Nico sighs and walks into the portal with his boyfriend. Will gives us one more half-heart smile before he disappears.

"You were annoying," Percy says. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"And?" I ask.

"I still think you're annoying." Percy shrugs, and then walks into the portal. The golden circle disappears and the goddess turns to us.

"Your destiny has come to an end." Hecate says. "You have cleansed my world from the man known as Voldemort, or Tom Marvolo Riddle." A gust of wind blows past my face, and Hecate smiles. "But know that only in another world could you have done it without the Son of Hades."

Hecate slowly fades into dark sparkles.

<^> The End

(400 words)

Thank you all for reading, but I'm sorry you did! ToT