14 years later

Ellie, now 19 years old, has blonde brown hair, stands at 5 feet, 12 inches long, and weighs a resonable 126 pounds. She had been studying to become a biologist at the University of Chicago. She drove her 1973 Ford Galaxie 500, which was a gift to her from her grandparents upon her graduation from high school. Ellie had also learned taekwondo, judo, and shotokan-ryu karate.

She went into her college dorm, and then started reading The Life Of Plants by E. J. H. Corner because she was going to have a test on plant life the following day. After she had taken all of her notes, she heard about a robbery on her police scanner.

"Time to go to work." Ellie exclaimed. She put on her black titanium armor and metallic gray helmet, and her black cape that went to her hips, then flew off to the scene.

After arriving at the bank, Gray Hood restrained the robbers to the wall as the police arrived, and congradulated the vigilante.

After arriving back at the university and taking off her costume, she put on her green jogger pants, red Nike shoes, and her gray University of Chicago hoodie, then ran into Drew Gilbert, who also was studying in biology there. 

"Hi, uh, Ellie." Drew replied.

"How do you know my name?" Ellie asked in confusion.

"I've heard about you from the rumors that have been floating around, and those rumors state that you eventually went insane." Drew replied.

"Those rumors were incorrect. I've never caught your name." Ellie added.

"Oh. I'm Drew." he said as he and Ellie were shaking hands. 

"There's a test that we're taking on plant life tomorrow." Drew replied.

"Let's get to it." Ellie added as she got her book out, then she read it to Drew.