Sewer lair

After the fight, Dr. Johnathan had made himself a lair inside the sewers.

"I hope nobody finds me in here. That way, I can accomplish my plan." he said. Then, Dr. Johnathan turned on the TV to ABC 7.

"Breaking news. Dr. Blaine Gray, who was thought to have died from electrocution, is actually still alive. However, due to him getting first degree burns on his left leg, cuts on his left arm, and was burned on the left side of his face. He's now calling himself Lefty, and is in jail as we speak." said the reporter.

This caused Dr. Johnathan to toss the TV at the wall behind him.

"I cannot believe it. I thought that I bumped off that weirdo, and he survived!!!!!" screamed Dr. Johnathan. Unknown to him. Gray Hood had been filming his rage the whole time. As she flew out of the sewers, a framed picture of Gage on his second birthday fell out.

"That changing like the snake, I might be free to cast off flesh where I dwell confined." said Dr. Johnathan as he saw scales covering him.

After this, he walked to see where the picture had fallen. Dr. Gator then picked up the picture damaged the frame, then tore the picture to shreds.

"Ellie Creed." he growled in frustration. He had realized that Ellie Creed is the Gray Hood.