The test

As Ellie and Drew were going to the Cummings Life Science Center, they passed by The Department of Human Genetics. In one of the labs, sat Dr. Johnathan Crayson, a mentally unstable geneticist, who got a letter from the university president's office, that says his request for his serum using alligator DNA to cure diabetes was denied.

"What?! How dare he!!!!! This was going to be a scientific breakthrough!!!!!" screamed Johnathan in rage.

"You know, you should move on from that. Because human trials might be approved at some point." said his assistant, Dr. Blaine Gray.

Dr. Johnathan Crayson refused to listen, and grabbed his Colt Python. 357 Magnum revolver, then headed straight for the university president's office.

"I had denied your request because I was informed by someone named Ellie Creed that your serum would be unstable." said William Gray, who was president of the University of Chicago. 

"You need to rethink that. Because it would be a great scientific breakthrough, and it definitely will cure every type of diabetes." Dr. Johnathan Crayson replied.

He then shot William to death, then used his handwriting to approve the request. After that, he hid William's corpse in a secret area underneath his desk.

Meanwhile, Ellie had gotten the test results back, and she had passed. The same went for Drew, who had begun to develop feelings for her. Ellie returned those same feelings.

"Ellie, I have a question that I wish to ask you." Drew asked.

"OK then, what is it?" Ellie asked.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Drew replied.

"Of course." Ellie reponded.

The two are happy that they have started their relationship.

"Hey. Do you want to go to McDonalds, like maybe sometime this weekend?" Ellie asked.

"Of course. We sure can do that." Drew responded.