Ellie's date

The next day, Ellie got in her 1973 Ford Galaxie 500, and a few moments later, Drew Gilbert got in the car, ready to go.

"I can't wait for McDonald's." Drew stated. Ellie happily agreed. When they get to McDonald's, they have made their orders, and are waiting for their food.

"So Ellie, I've heard about what happened with Dr. Johnathan Crayson, and his transformation into that human-alligator hybrid." Drew said.

"Yes. While I was filming his rage, I deduced that the alligator is his second personality, and it's kind of like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, where Mr. Hyde is the voice in Dr. Jekyll's head, and Dr. Gator is like the voice in Dr. Johnathan's head, driving him to committ various crimes." Ellie replied.

Their food arrives, and Drew feels that there is something that he wants to tell Ellie later. 

After lunch, they start back to the university. The two are waiting at a traffic light.

"This has waited for long enough. Ellie, I love you." Drew exclaimed in happiness.

"That's nice. I love you too." Ellie replied. Then, she and Drew were kissing.

After the kiss, the light turned green. As they were leaving, Pascow appeared in the backseat of the car.

"Nice car." Pascow said in a complimentary manner.

"Thanks. Pascow, this is my boyfriend, Drew Gilbert." Ellie added.

Drew and Pascow were happy to meet one another as Ellie arrived at the university.