SEVEN || white dress

♛∞︎︎♛"I don't think I'll ever wear another dress again

♛∞︎︎♛
"I don't think I'll ever wear another dress again."
♛∞︎︎♛

"SO WHAT KIND of dress would you wear to your wedding?" Mina asked, looking through a large book filled with drawn dresses of all kinds.

"One I could run away in," Y/n muttered quietly.

Mina snorted, setting the book down. The two were assigned to figure out a general idea of Y/n's wedding dress, despite the earliness of it. Mina was laying on her stomach on Y/n's large canopy bed. Y/n sat beside her, looking over her shoulder and scrunching up her nose in distaste at the dress.

"I think it'd be better if you tried on dresses." Mina pursed her lips and tilting her head.

"Absolutely not, my mother would make me try on the worst dresses." Y/n scoffed, leaning back onto her bed.

"It wouldn't hurt to try."

"Yes it would."

♛∞︎︎♛

The note Shoto left for Y/n remained on her mind as she stood stiffly in a tight dress in the middle of the dressing room surrounded by her mother, a couple seamstresses, and Mina.

"Tighten the corset a little more," M/n instructed. "Maybe the dress will feel looser."

"Tighten it anymore and I won't be able to breathe," Y/n grumbled. "I'm already lightheaded. Might as well faint while I'm at it."

Mina stifled a chuckle, coughing to cover it up. Y/n cracked a small smile at her friend's amusement. Her hands twitched at her side as she resisted the urge to loosen the corset she wore.

"Maybe you'd be better off not wearing my wedding dress." M/n sighed dramatically.

"I think that'd be for the best," Y/n wheezed out.

The seamstresses and assistants helped Y/n out of the corset and dress and back into her original outfit.

"If I am to marry Katsuki.. wouldn't it be better to have a dress that embraces both styles of our kingdoms?" Y/n asked thoughtfully.

"That would be a vision!" One of the seamstresses said brightly. "Oh, I have so many ideas already! Lucy, hand me my sketchbook!"

Y/n watched with amusement as Lucy scrambled to find the sketchbook in the back workroom. Poor Lucy tripped on a fabric roll but continued with determination. Mina scooted closer to Y/n with a look of slight confusion.