THREE || libraries and picnics

♛∞︎︎♛"You new in town?"♛∞︎︎♛

♛∞︎︎♛
"You new in town?"
♛∞︎︎♛

Y/N WALKED TOWARDS the library where she was told Bakugo was. She pokes her head in, curious to see if he was there. Well, there he was. A red tunic adorned his torso as well as his signature cloak and beige pants cut just above his calf where the fabric met his boots.

"Aren't you dressed for an informal meeting." Y/n hummed.

"Tch, it's a meeting with you," Bakugo said, "'course I'd dress like this."

Y/n laughed. Bakugo's heart leaped. He could listen to her laugh forever, not that he'd tell her. Or maybe he would. The two continued to talk until the clock hit one.

Y/n yawned. "I really ought to sleep."

"Sleep well then, your Royal Highness." Bakugo grinned, repressing a yawn.

The h/c haired girl gently punched him in the arm. "Go home and rest, you barbarian."

"Only if you do the same as well."

"I have to! I'm tired!"

Bakugo pulled Y/n close, allowing her space to back up if she wanted (which she didn't, due to her surprise at his boldness).

"Y/n Fukushima," he said slowly. "I'd like to court you."

"... what?" Y/n said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I'd like to court you.. if you'd allow me."

"I... Bakugo..."

"Just think about it." Bakugo lowered his head slightly. "You don't have to answer now, but I will fight for your love if need be."

"Alright," Y/n replied quietly.

And that was the end of the conversation. Bakugo left shortly after that, leaving Y/n to her thoughts. Was there a chance she'd leave Shoto for Bakugo?

...... noooo...

♛∞︎︎♛

Y/n awoke later that morning to get ready for her picnic date with Shoto. She was excited and very much looking forward to their brunch. She had already changed and was brushing her hair.

"Where are you off to?" Mina giggled as she watched.

"Somewhere."