𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖃𝕴𝕴𝕴

Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here

Even if it takes all night or a hundred years

Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near

Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear

....➤The night sky was filled with infinite stars, making the night of such tragedy look so majestic. Arielle, Achilleus and Martha walked with stealth towards the pile of debris of the church which stood before. 

"Songbird? Honey you there? Where are you?" Suddenly they heard a whimper from one of the larger rocks, they all quickly ran and Achilleus used his powers to remove the huge fallen part of the church, there stood their Daughter, Primadonna Neris Tsimehcla, looking at them with teary eyes and a cross stabbed right in the middle of her stomach. 

"Oh my poor Baby!" Arielle ran and picked her daughter up, and then quickly pulled out the croos, making her daughter gasp with pain. When her wound had healed she looked at her mother "Mother.. My children.. I lost them.." and she started sobbing while burying her face in her mother's neck. 

"Oh I know sweetheart, it is all right." Martha said while going towards Primadonna and caressing her head, Primadonna looked at her father with hope "Father, I think I should go back to them, they all must be thinking I am dead!" Achilleus quickly went near his daughter and grabbed his face with both his hands. 

"No, Primadonna, for Mystic Falls, Primadonna Neris Tsimehcla died on her wedding day, got it? I know that those both know, but Katherine and Giuseppe were there, they will surely give you the tag of a witch.. And you know how they treat witches currently.. So, For Damon and Stefan you are dead." Primadonna looked at her father with horror. 

" Father please! You can quietly bring them here! Please!". Achilleus denied and looked at Martha, Martha nodded and grabbed Primadonna's face" Primadonna Neris Tsimehcla, you had never met Damon Salvatore and Stefan Salvatore, you had never been betrothed to Damon and you do not know them." Martha and Primadonna's eyes turned blue and then Primadonna slowly fainted. 

Achilleus summoned Alistair" Take her to the Manor, tonight we shall leave this place, do you know any place we can live?You have been with humans much longer." Alistair picked Up the Princess, whom he had never seen than right now, for him she looked ethereal. 

He snapped out quickly" Yes sir, I have heard New Orleans is a good place for us, there are plenty of witches with whom we can form alliances with and they can contribute to protect her highness." Achilleus nodded as Alistair teleported to The Manor. 

" Martha, go to The Salvatore house and compel them that the Tsimehclas never existed and compel both the boys to forget about their dead children and Primadonna more securely, if they unfortunately ever meet again I do not want them to remember as Love can be sometimes very powerful." Martha nodded and left to do her task. 

As soon she teleported to the house, Damon and Stefan ran towards her" Martha, did you find Doe's Body? Didn't tell us they are magical beings and cannot die? Does this mean she and the children are alive?!" Stefan asked with nervousness. 

" I am sorry children, Primadonna is dead.sadly you won't even remember that. I wish you all meet again and make my Highness happy again." She snapped her finger and everyone in the house, even including the maids forgot that Primadonna Neris Tsimehcla and her family ever existed. 

Achilleus was now packing his when suddenly he heard a scream from his and Arielle's bathroom, he ran inside and saw his wife disappearing in front of him and next to her disappearing form stood her sister, Rielle

"Rielle! What the bloody hell did you do!?" Rielle laughed "Oh nothing brother-in-law, just taking my sister away for sometime! Enjoy the father daughter time! Sad to hear about my grandnephews or nieces, who knows." Then she also disappeared. 

Achilleus fell on the floor and let out tears of pain. "Oh Poseidon! What did I do to you that you brought such fate upon my family! Wasn't Primadonna the look alike of your own daughter? Wasn't Arielle your own blood!? How could you?" After hearing the noises, Primadonna rushed in and saw her father crying. 

" Father?! What happened? Where is ma? " Achilleus got up and looked at his daughter, his fingers formed a blue glow on their tips and he pressed his fingers on her head. 

" Your mother went missing on your 5th birthday and we have been living alone with your caretaker, Martha." Primadonna closed her eyes and then she looked confused at her father "Father what is wrong? You miss mother again? It is alright." Suddenly Primadonna fainted again. 

Achilleus brought her back to his kingdom which was hidden from the human world. He went towards Primadonna's Chambers and made her sleep there, then Martha, Alistair, Sydney and Georgia teleported to him. 

" Change of Plans, the Queen is missing, we will try our best to find, I know her sister has hid her somewhere, find Rielle, also, we will leave New Orleans later on..." they all nodded and left. 

Achilleus caressed his daughter's head "Oh my sweet song bird, I hope you will find someone who will be as powerful as you..." 

"