Demi-Fiend Finds a Reason to Fight!

Overview: Demi-Fiend, coming from a monster collecting series, would take inspiration from Pokémon Trainer. However, unlike PT, DF would merely summon a demon to fight alongside him. Pixie for zoning, Cu Chulainn for closing distance and rushdown plays, and Parvati for getting the opponent away from him and restoring his health. These demons wouldn't be able to be hit, just providing a different set of specials for Demi-Fiend.

He would be roughly the size of the other realistic humans in smash such as Shulk, being around the same weight as Cloud and being slightly slower than Peach. He'd have 2 weak jumps, around the combined height of Snake, and lack the ability to wall jump or crawl.

Normals

Jab-A right hook, a left hook, and an energy slash forward. Standard jab, comes out fairly quickly but doesn't really kill.

Forward Tilt-Throws a punch. Decent damage and knockback.

Up Tilt-Mega Man style uppercut. Comes out quickly and is good at landing kills.

Down Tilt-Stomps his foot downwards. Creates a small shockwave that deals small damage in front of him, but the majority of damage comes from his foot.

Dash Attack-His model just kinda slides forward and punches, like his attack animation in Nocturne (Also, his spot dodge should just be his character model sliding in and out of place like the Nocturne dodge animation)

Forward Smash-Thrusts his hand forward and lets out a long ranged line of energy, like Freikugel. Slow, but one of his best kill options

Up Smash-Holds up his hand and summons a ball of electricity, a reference to Oni-Kagura.

Down Smash-Arches his back (think DIO's wryyy pose from JJBA if you don't know SMT) as the ground erupts around him. A reference to Gaea Rage, and by far his strongest attack when fully charged.

Aerials

Neutral Air-Surrounds himself in long particles while curled up in a fetal position, a reference to both Xeros Beat and a lot of images in SMT Nocturne. Multihit that launches on the final hit.

Forward Air-Spin kick like the animation for Javelin Rain. Okay knockback.

Up Air-shoots a flame upwards with Magma Axis. Multihit with a lot of kill potential.

Down Air-Summons a beam of light like the one in Deadly Fury and thrusts it downwards.

Back Air-Fires a small energy shot behind him, a reference to Divine Shot. Has pretty good kill potential, but has a lot of endlag.

Grabs

Pummel-Punches the opponent in the face

Forward Throw-gathers energy in his hand and shoves it into his opponent, sending them forward. Has good kill chance at around 80%

Up Throw-Same energy gathering concept, but upwards.

Down Throw-slams the opponent into the ground. Has a meteor effect if done near the edge of a stage.

Back Throw-Viciously throws the opponent backwards, while shooting an energy shot at them.

Specials

Pixie

B-Maziodyne-Shoots 3 thunder bolts forward, similar to Sora's Thundaga.

Side B-Wing Buffet-Shoots several small weak needles forward. Lasts as long as the button is held, and can be angled in all directions while on the ground.

Up B-Pixie tries to carry DF back on stage. She can only go a very small distance and DF will be put into freefall once that happens.

Down B-Switches to Cu Chulainn

Cu Chulainn

B-Deathbound-Unleashes a slash forward, alongside DF releasing another slash. Covers a small bit of distance and can be a good kill move.

Side B-Floral Gust-Creates a small tornado next to Demi-Fiend, dragging any foes caught in it towards him, allowing for a follow up attack.

Up B-Fatal Sword-Makes a small slash forward, similar to Sephiroth's uncharged Up-B. Deals decent damage but is awful for recovery.

Down B-Switches to Parvati

Parvati

B-Dia-Stands still. If DF is uninterrupted, he'll recover a small bit of %

Side B-Mahama-Covers DF in a veil of light, dealing damage with high knockback to anybody who falls into it or tries to hit DF. Also nullifies projectiles.

Up B-Radiance-shoots a wall of light downwards, damaging anyone underneath it and propelling DF. The only decent recovery for DF.

Down B-Switches to Pixie

Final Smash-Lucifer's Call

Taking inspiration from Pit's brawl final smash, Lucifer appears in the background, letting off a barrage of small explosions throughout the stage.

Other Stuff

Alts

1-Default Appearance

2-Red tattoos, a reference to him having low health

3-Pure white tattoos and hair, a reference to Kagatsuchi

4-Blue Tattoos and hair, a reference to the Nahobino from SMT5

5-Demi-Fiend in his human appearance from the start of Nocturne

6-Demi-Fiends human appearance with the colour scheme of the leather jacket from NG+ runs

7-Human appearance with a grey/orange jacket and silver hair, a reference to Serph from Digital Devil Saga

8-Human appearance with a red jacket and white hair, as a nod to Dante from the Devil May Cry series

Classic Route: One More God Rejected

Much like in his home game/series, Demi-Fiend's classic route would revolve around fighting gods or other divine beings

1-Fights Sonic on Green Hill (this is a reference to him being in the SMT mobile game I'm not calling Sonic a god)

2-Fights Rosalina on the Mario Galaxy stage I forgot the name of

3-Fights Marth and Chrom on Castle Siege

4-Fights Link and Zelda on Temple

5-Fights Bayonetta on Umbra Clock Tower

6-Fights Palutena, Pit and Dark Pit on Palutena's Temple

7-Fights Master Hands and Crazy Hand