Nice to meet you

Chapter 3

As I woke up and the sun was shining in my eyes I looked around"it wasn't a dream"I mumbled yawning and stretching.As the nurse walked in"your awake"she said smiling"what it look like"I thought"yeah"I said smiling.She smiled"does your head hurt"she asked"no"I said"can I go now"I smiled."no you can't"she said"you have cancer,but you can go outside and come back"she said"okay"I said disappointed I got my cloths and walked outside.I put my hands out"finally fresh air"I thought breathing in the air.Then I feel like something pushed me I fell to the ground and rubbed my head"ow"I said.Then I looked up to see a boy on top of me with blue hair and light blue eyes.I opened my eyes to see our faces close"get off me you perv"I said and pushed him blushing and getting up."ah sorry I didn't see you"he said with a sweat drop.I crossed my arms and looked away angrily"your still a peeved man"I said.He chuckled"and your adorable"he said.My face turned red and tried to punch him but he caught my hand I blushed and tried to pull my hand away"you you you"I said blushing"I'm what"he asked"Perved man"I said and as I got my hand back.He laughed I blushed and looked away.He smiled and put a hand out"nice to meet you I'm Norio"he said smiling.I looked at him"I'm Kants"I said shaking his hand.They were so warm.I let go and smiled"yeah"I said.As I sat down I saw a big red and green fruit in front of me."here for you"said Norio smiling.It was a watermelon.I smiled and got it and started to eat it."also what element are you"he asked"fire and you"I asked"water he said.I was shocked and dropped the watermelon"ehhh!?"I said shocked.I jumped up and pointed"your water"I said he nodded his head."goodbye"I said running away.I can't believe it"it's unbelievable"I said yelling running to the hospital...