Im not worried

Chapter 6

Again I wake up with the stupid sun in my eyes and looked around"he's still not here"I mumbled but I shaked my head"stop thinking about him"I thought blushing.I got ready and walked out"I'm going for a walk"I said and walked out the hospital.I walked to my house and opened the door"hey Flame,Aki"I said smiling"Kants your better"said Aki smiling"where Flame"she asked smiling"he's in his room"he said"he's sick.I giggled"Ai Flame"I said"are you feeling better Kants"asked Aki smiling"yeah but there's a little surprise"I said a little bit sadly.He looked at me"what!?"he asked"I have cancer"I mumbled looking to the side.I saw Aki face was surprised"Kants are you all right"he asked"I don't know anymore"I mumbled,but then I hear footsteps down the stairs it was Flame with a cover over his shoulder and his shirt was unbutton and it looked like he had a stuffy nose"hello"he mumbled and looked up and looked at me and Aki"Kants your back"he mumbled smiling a little.I had a little sweat drop"what you look like you died and came back"I said"I don't like being sick"said Flame and he layed down in the couch"Also Flame you hungry"asked Aki.There was no respond."um I think he fell asleep"I said nervously"but I'll be going"I walked out"bye"said Aki smiling.I walked out and smiled"still the same"I thought."why were you at a boys house"said a voice.I jumped"who's there"I said with my fist up.Then I saw Norio walking towards me"oh hey Norio I thought you were a someone else"I said relived.I saw him cross his arms"why were you at someone house"he asked.I was confused"why you asking I'm going to the hospital don't worry"I said as I walked.Then he felt pushed against a wall and saw Norio face close to mine"w w what"I said Blushing and struggling he held my hands to the side."answer me Kants"he said"w why"I said blushing"it's not like you care.".He looked at me with a little worried eyes.I looked at him"why you worried about me"I asked"because Kants I love you"he mumbled.My eyes turned tiny and for some reason I started to cry"stupid Norio what you talking about"I said crying.He looked at me"I was worried about you to Norio"I cried and felt hands on my cheek"Kants I'm sorry please don't cry"he said.I sniffed"Norio I.."I stopped and fell to the ground everything felt hot again"Kants Kants"I hear my name repeating but I couldn't think or open my eyes again my cancer went up.I was picked up and felt running as I felt running some drops fell on my head they were water drops.Is it raining?No it was from Norio eyes I cried a little hoping I'll see him again or no...