🃎ℝ𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟 🂡

𝕂𝕠𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖, ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦

You've finally finished this goose bumpy game. In the Prison Cell game, you had to guess the right symbol (which of course changes for each round). Unfortunately, the symbol was situated behind your head on a metallic collar, in which there were lots of mini bombs that were supposed to explode when you do a wrong guess. It was prohibited to watch at your symbol throughout a reflecting object such as a mirror or other thing like that.

It was a game for to win a jack of heart's card. You had to unveil the game master and to kill him by lying to him about the symbol behind his collar before he kills you.

Yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah...all of you had to give their confidence to others players to get out of there by taking the time to think about who is worthy to receive it to not risk being stabbed in the back.

The jack of hearts was playing the game with you and was a naive man by appearance, he was naive tho, he has been unveiled quickly.

~

You've been separated from the others along the way. You hope they are well.

You are heading your way down the street. There are an amount of dead corpses that litter on the floor. You hear moans from forward of you, behind a red car. Right after, you hear a whistle near to your ears. It was a bullet that have just touched your cheeks. It comes from the backward of this car. You approached it discreetly. You get around and discover the shooter, a child...!

Frightened, he points out his gun in your direction

Frightened, he points out his gun in your direction. You progress forward, your hands in front of you, as a sign of your non-violence :

- Calm down, sweetie, you start, in a calm and non-tense voice

- Who are you ? he flings, dropping down his weapon.

- My name is (y/n)(l/n). And you ?

- I am Kōsuke Daiki and I am 13.