🂡 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕕 🃟

ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕂𝕪𝕦𝕞𝕒

****

POV : (Y/n)'s

****
ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 !

****

I've already succeed to two rounds of this infernal game, more by miracle than everything.

I take the opportunity of the one minute we are given for each round to palm as long as I could the face of the person in front of me and to match its caracteristics with all the faces of the people who were in the game room since the beggining with me. Those people were apart of me and all the others who play the games, they were the CITIZENS of this twisted country and they lrganized the game.

Suddenly, something lit in my brain.
These double eyelids, those full lips, it's that blonde guy from earlier. For sure !
I take off my blindfold from my eyes and raise up my hand for to be noticed by the overseers citizens.

- Yeah, I'm coming, I hear one of them whisper-yelling before starting walking to me. Kyuma, please shut down the curtains between the player n.35 and the person he had to guess their identity.

- Right ! Answers a man who seems to be that Kyuma.

A few seconds after, I hear a metallic thing closing in front of me where was the two holes in a glass wall to allow me touching that person's face during that one minute.
I let out a noisy sigh in apprehension of what could happen to me while I hear next to me other players being shot in the head, others crying over their dead friends' corpses or those yelling from panick.

****

Honestly how to be rational and to guess when there is all that noise and all this tension in the air. Those organizators are kind of psychos to be honest.
I'm pulled off my reflections by the « checking organizator »

- Well, player n.35. What is your guess please ?

I look at him waiting for my response to check on his tablet and I open my mouth who is awfully glued, maybe because of the stress of being killed If I got it wrong ?

- It's the long haired blonde guy from earlier.

Silence.

He is checking on his tablet maybe if he can let me go now that I have (maybe) completed the three rounds of this crazy game.

I speak again

- Isn't he ?

- Yes. Take your things and you can go. Congrats. He gives me a soft smile before going, leaving me there like a plant, all alone.

****

Words count : 420