🂪 𝕎𝕙𝕪 ? 🂲

A/N : Hello everyone !

Sorry to update that late :( but I was busy with courses and also I wanted to edit and publish a few chapters for my new story "Rantbook #1"-you can go and check it out on my profile btw ^^- before publishing this chapter that was waiting for being edited since a few days...^^'.

Hope you'll like it tho.

***

Aguni x Reader

***

POV : Aguni's POV

Trigger warning : Depiction of suicidal attempt

***

I jump off from the top of the bridge where I am. A few seconds later, I'm in the river, calm and relax because I know if I don't try to swim to save my life, I'll save (y/n)'s one.

I feel my body sinking down the river. Water is entering my lungs. It has became hard to breath. I know it can be the worse (maybe) way to die but now I can do nothing other than waiting for my soul to leaves my body.

My eyes are gradually closing. It's time...

***

Am I dead ? Why do I feel life regaining my corpse then ?

I try to open my eyes but I have to struggle many times before succeeding. When I open my eyes, I see (y/n)'s lips pressing on mine, and then guess (y/n) was blowing air in my lungs. First, (y/n) seems not to realize I was already awaken so I let him/her/them continue when suddenly our gazes meet. (Y/n) straightens up suddenly. I want to talk but my throat is dry. Nothing can come out of it.

Out of nowhere, I see tears flooding down (y/n)'s cheeks. (Y/n) starts sobbing hardly.

No ! Why are you crying baby ? What happened ?

I try to stand up. After many trials, I succeed and then launch on (y/n) to give a cuddle.

I pat his/her/their back slowly.

- Babe, why are you crying ? Did I do something wrong ?

- Why !? Why did you decide to end your life ? Have you thought about how I would have felt ? so replies (y/n) crying. I can guess that (y/n) is really angry because of the way they/she/he is talking. He/she/They push me many times, trying to free them/her/him for my embrace but I keep it until (y/n) is calmed.

- I'm sorry but I had to do it because on the contrary Niragi would have killed you.

- Wait ! Why ? I did nothing to him !

- He was suspecting you to be a traitor...and threatened to tell everyone if I didn't kill myself.

- I'm sure he did that on purpose... so says (y/n) because starting to walk back and forth. He must have done this because he knew he could do what he wanted to do to me without you threatening to kill him continues (y/n) a digusted look on the face.

Maybe (y/n) is right but I don't want to think about it now. I don't want to think that I was fooled by this bastard who was almost surely aiming at doing somethings to my partner...so I stand up and grab them/him/she by the wrist before sticking my forehead on his/her/their one.

We close our eyes and breath in and out for a long moment to calm us down as we usually do when one of us is stressed or angry.

***

After a few moments, (y/n) unsticks his/her/their head and grabs my hand warmly :

- Let's go Aguni.

- Where ? I ask taken aback

- To the hospital.

- But I'm fine (y/n), I say grabbing his/her/their face in my hands

(Y/n) looks at me unconvinced.

- Seriously. I mean, you've already made me a heart massage. I say trying to reassure her/them/his.

- Yes. But we never know right ? (Y/n) says kissing me softly. Now me let's go ! They/She/he says freeing their/her/his face from my hands and moving forward.

I think I can go now that (y/n) calmed me with this kiss. He/she/they knows how  to make me obey... I think smiling a little bit.

We are on the way when (y/n) turns back and tell me :

- I've think about something. Before we go the hospital, let's join Arisu, Kuina, Hatter and the others in our car near the Beach so that we can go together. By the way, Guni, after you come out the hospital, we'll continue the games on our own because I think I won't be able to see Niragi's freaking face without punching it. I'll ask the others if they will be in or not.

- Okay then dear. Let's do that. Your idea to go away from the Beach is quite good because I think I couldn't rest in peace in other world however, thinking about Niragi next to you...

****

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 !
ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 ? 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝. ^_^
!! 𝔹𝕥𝕨 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥  𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦  :
----> 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕧𝕖.

~ 𝔾𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕙𝕚
***
ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪. 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 :

𝕄𝕪 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝕣𝕟 𝕤𝕠 𝕀'𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕖 𝕠𝕨𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞.

ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 !

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 :

***
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕚𝕥 !
𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖.
***
Words count : 933
~ Sherylle (aka BlossomGirl)
𝒪𝒽 𝒾𝒻 '𝓋ℯ 𝓁ℯ𝒻𝓉 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓉𝓎𝓅ℴ𝓈 𝒹ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝒻ℯℯ𝓁 𝒶𝒻𝓇𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝓂ℯ.