🂠 ℙ𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕙𝕠 🂪

ℕ𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕚 𝕩 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕪𝕒 (𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣)

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫  𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @Stexy20
✰✰✰✰✰

𝐏𝐎𝐕 : 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐚
Season 1

******
The Beach is in turmoil. A girl was killed by « the Witch ». She was stabbed right in heart and is lying since many hours on the entrance hall's floor.
We have discovered her dead corpse after the announcement of a game which was going to happen in the very inside of the beach.

******
A few seconds after the announcement, Aguni come out of his office, with a dark look on his impassive face and says with a might voice :
- The Witch ? Me, I will find her in no time. My minions, kill every person you meet on your way and throw their bodies in the big fire we'll light soon !
Ensues a heavy blank.
« I knew this would finish to happen with this jerk ruling The Beach » I think while sadly smirking. I give a look around. Everyone seems frightened.

He then rises his tone, furious and yell :
- What are you waiting for ?! Go good-for-nothing !!

His minions  who have separated  themselves start to fire into the crowd.

******
Only a few minutes after the beggining of the game and already dozens of deads.
Stridents screams make themselves heard around me.
« I hate all these people, their yellings » you think. I run and go upstairs to find a remote room to hide, room I quickly find.

*******
I enter in.
« There must not be someone here. » Before I have time to realize, I discover the back of someone, more precisely a man. He is laughing while watching through the window. He seems to admire the view from here... He is quite suspicious, you know twisted because knowing the situation around, he must be scared, not here, upstairs alone in a room, laughing.

I approach him, hands in my pockets, trying not to make noise after I took care to shut down the door behind me. Let's avoid being killed after all these challenges I had to face.

*******

I discover horrified what he is looking at. It is the huge fire  in which are burning the so-called witches. We can hear from here their pain scream.

*******
I try to keep calm. I sit down again on the bed as if nothing happened. I stare into space for a while.
I'm pulled from my daydream when I see a face makes its appearance in my field of vision. An angelic face yet frightening.
His fine features amaze me until I meet his gaze where I perceive a bit of mischief.

*******
He gives me a smile and ask me :
- What ya doin' here ? Came here to attend this marvellous scene too ?
- N-no why you think I'm li-like you, y-you psycho ?!!  Do n-not approach me !
I'm ashamed of my stuttering...

He dangerously approach his face in front of mine.
I move mine backward until I can't and end up lying my whole length on the bed.
Unable to back down, I wrestle as I can and make him fall. So he lands on me his lips pressing mine.
I can feel my ears burn of embarrassment.
« This is not me ! » « Why are you blushing Chishiya ?! You must be twisted then ».
The thoughts rush in my head.

******
ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 !
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟 !
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 <𝟛
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕝𝕝𝕖 ♥
********

She's got the vibe 🎵🤣
No ?

******

Words count : 563