🂲 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔹𝔾𝟠 𝕋𝔼𝔸𝕄 🃎

ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕂𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕒, ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕪𝕒

****
Before I begin guys, let me thank you cuz the previous chapter got like 5 votes in less than a day and 55 comments. It's a record for me. Plus my first chapter, « Playlist » reached 1K reads !

 Plus my first chapter, « Playlist » reached 1K reads !

So thank y'all ! ❣️

****

POV : First Person (yours)

Trigger warning : depiction of bullying in some parts of this chapter

****

I look up to discover one of my classmates faking a « sorry » face after pulling a whole bucket of water from the second floor on me.
I clench my fists in order to not explode against what I'm undergoing since the day I threatened the most promeminent group of students in my highschool.
What happened exactly ?
Well, there is a group of popular students in my highschools composed of five guys and three girls. They are the richest of the highschool and even in all the country since their families were basically the richests and the most popular ones.
In this group nicknamed by their classmates as the BG8 TEAM (pronounced « big eight team ») what stands for the EIGHT BIGGEST FORTUNES TEAM of the country in our highschool « Shim Yohan Learning Academy », there was Alina McRae, a stylist's daughter, Kuina, an MMA fighter's second daughter, Chishiya Shuntaro, the only son of a well-known hospital founder, Pedro LaSol, a great dancer's third and last son, Gayuma Peru, a famous writer's daughter, Niragi, the only son of a grand bartender company, Banda, the eldest son of a wealthy private detective family and Park Minho, the youngest son of a conglomerate.
They are known for managing to have and do whatever they want even illegal and/or dangerous things without having to fear being caught. For exemple, they could persecute someone just because that person was against their actions, humiliate scholarships students just because they have lower livings, organize drunk and drugged parties and force other students to get to one and other bunches of mean acts. The teachers don't react or try to help the victims since they also fear being persecuted too.
One day, after seeing them belittling my friend, Chloe - for the only reason that she had a lower lifestyle- I gathered my courage and told them to stop acting fool and to stop thinking they were the center of the world just because they were wealthy. Since that day, as I wrote above, they started bullying me but subtly and even called via some school forums other students to do so. That's why now, I'm being bullied but by students who pretend to walk « accidentally »on my feet, who have their hands « slipping off » the full water bucket, who hit me « by error » and laugh at me.

It's hard to bare this burden, and I can't even really tell it to my parents since they come back at home late because of their jobs.
My father is a high-grade director of a concurrent company to Alina's mother's one and my mother is the chairwoman of a famous investment company. Since I can barely see them, they won't notice my (light) bruises either but I have my housekeeper, a soft heart and I love her so much. She takes care of me everytime I get home.
She also gets angry at those « spoil children » when I come back home with bruises, but I tell her not to say anything to my parents since they could be involved in some issues with a few commercial concurrents for my sake. She agreed to do so but I know that every time she sees me like this, every time she cures me, she hardly refrain from doing something and that warms up my heart to see someone worrying for me in my relatives after Chloe who on her side, feels guilty at that.